[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extreme confusion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0317.jpg (2MB, 2481x6600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0317.jpg
2MB, 2481x6600px
I use to lift with the college power lifting team 4 years ago. I got stronger than I ever thought I could be. Then my parents were killed and I let depression mangle me. Long story short, where do I begin again?

Is it possible that whatever strength I gained is gone now completely? I like totally had stopped going to the gym. I would just do light cardio and body weight exercises to try and fend off lethargy and depression.

Basically, I am lost now. People say read the sticky and then other people say stuff like "the sticky can miss lead you into doing dumb shit like SS".

What is the truth? What is the right way to proceed?
>>
>>42107848
How did your parents get killed? Was it by niggers?
>>
>>42107919

A drunk driver. They never caught the guy.

I guess it's in the past now but I would be lying if I said i didn't feel vengeful.

Separate from that, I just don't know what I am supposed to be doing. I walk into the gym with no idea of a routine and just do exercises i find fun. Which seems awful to me.

I like the idea of a disciplined routine. However, I am not knowledgeable enough to tell a good routine from a bad one.
>>
>>42107848
>dumb shit
>SS
You're listening to retards.
>>
>>42107987
Three main points:
1. Progressive Overload. Doesn't matter what it is, just try to do more or heavier weight every time you train. That as a general rule will always work.
2. Eat enough.
3. Sleep enough.

Those three things and you will make gains. Pretty fucking simple. Do compound movements to save time and maximize training efficiency. Add in accessories when you feel ready.
>>
>>42108014
Sounds simple enough. Thank you. I keep trying to remember all the crazy stuff that the power lifters were doing and I am like half ass remembering it. I will take your advice and try to keep it simple with progressive overload.
>>
>>42107987
if he didn't get caught how you know he was drunk
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.