[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DBZ compression clothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: GokuCompressionClothing.png (463KB, 1900x646px) Image search: [Google]
GokuCompressionClothing.png
463KB, 1900x646px
How much would you judge someone who wore this?
>>
A lot

Unless they were swole as fuck.
>>
Are you fucking kidding?

Unless it was Halloween you're getting judged harshly
>>
If they were chiseled: pretty cool dude
If they were anything else: autist
>>
Who cares? Wear what you like and keeps you cool while you lift.
>>
>>42105581
Id judge anyone for wearing a compression top t b h. if it was compression tights and they werent dyel Id respect their autism
>>
>>42105581
It's not even accurate. There is no reason to buy this other than to virtue signal to hipsters pretending to be into dbz.
>>
There were these two brothers at my old gym that would wear a shirt of goku powering up to ss that said "train insaiyan". They were both about 6 3, two of the biggest guys at the gym, had viking beards and were awesome dudes. I never judged them for that. I'm not as tall or as big and I wore a shirt with Carlton's face on it. I don't know if people judged but a lot of people complimented me on it/said it was funny.

The more I think about it, it depends on your gym. At my old gym essentially the only people that went when I went were all regulars and we would all talk everyday, usually about stupid shit. The strongest guy there was a huge comic book nerd, this old guy would bring up beer in every conversation, and one old guy told me about a shroom fueled threesome while we were in the sauna. I don't think I would have judged any of them for wearing that goku stuff
>>
>>42105684
Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel'Air?
>>
>>>42105684
>Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel'Air?
How many Carltons are there ffs.
>>
Depends on the kind of person you are.

If you own it and be confident in what you wear then you wouldn't care what people think and it will show.

Or you can be the autist that wears it once to the gym and feels like people are staring at him because he acts all embarrassed about it.

Honestly I can only see the latter buying that shit because it's probably overpriced to all hell and we all know that neets have tons of money to waste on dumb shit like that.
>>
>>42107035
Yeah, a big ass picture of him. I'd always try wearing it on leg day
>>
>>42105581
If you were a jacked as fucked Asian dude, it would honestly look pretty good, and I don't even watch anime.
>>
>>42108221
post it kek
>>
>>42108388
It's in another city, I'll try finding it online
>>
>>42105581
Pretty hard you gonna workout buy the dragon ball z gi. Don't be a bitch get the real thing.
>>
>>42108388
Found it. Same color and everything. Also like 5 sizes too big so I tuck it in (always tuck when working out though) which helps me channel my inner Carlton.

I bet people thought it was funny seeing me doing pretty good box jumps (took highest box at the gym and added 4 45 bumper plates and 2 to 4 25 bumper plates depending on how I was feeling) in that goofy ass shirt
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.