[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that I got more time thanks to the summer should I go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Gainz.jpg (382KB, 1814x1019px) Image search: [Google]
Gainz.jpg
382KB, 1814x1019px
Now that I got more time thanks to the summer should I go to the gym everday? Im currently on SS. What routine to switch to?
>>
just do a PPL
>>
>>42105289

Keep doing SS you DYEL twinkshit.

>>42105291

Don't listen to this DYEL twinkshit.
>>
>>42105300
Why tho? Why do you want to hold me back? Do you know that your results doing SS are inadequate and therefore you try to sabotage the improvement of others?
>>
File: 1414356907856.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414356907856.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>42105289
>SS
>>
>>42105977

I didn't even run SS.
I wish I would have, I'd probably be bigger and stronger than I am right now.
>>
>>42106670
Will SS get me juicy?
>>
>>42106101
Do you have anything to contribute exept neet anime pictures you fucking degenerate?
>>
>>42106670
Then shut the fuck up dumbass
>>
File: SickGains.jpg (130KB, 935x898px) Image search: [Google]
SickGains.jpg
130KB, 935x898px
>>42107592
Everyone that has been lifting for longer than 2 months pretty much knows that SS is a shit program. Not enough volume on upper body, too much volume on lower body. Look at Rippletits. This guy was never aesthetic in his life and thats a guy you want to take advice from? Everyone is better off running a bro split or a PPL.
>>
>>42107592

I warm up with your maxes.

>>42107642

Same to you.

I've been aesthetic before when I was at 190lbs.

Shit is a meme.
>>
>>42105289
finish SS, do texas method, get your squat to 450, and switch to whatever you want.
>>
>>42105289
Depends. If you are working out for strength, keep doing "SS" with perhaps more accessory lifts/exercises.
If you are trying to look good, abandon "SS" and do some bro split
>>
Do SS until you no longer get linear gains. Also actually read the book because you're probably doing it wrong.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.