[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw you are forced to curl a bucket to get /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1835.jpg (843KB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1835.jpg
843KB, 2250x3000px
>Tfw you are forced to curl a bucket to get /fit/
>>
>>42099605
BY
ANY
MEANS
NECESSARY
>>
File: 1494861174679.png (26KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494861174679.png
26KB, 396x400px
>>42099605
At least the moving water confuses your muscles more
>>
I have my plate carrier and surplus Bundeswehr ammo pouches for G3 mags (filled with fully loaded mags) that I use for benching. I stag the pouches on top of the plate carrier and lift that.

When I do crunches I put the plate carrier neck over my feet and put some pouches over each side to hold it down. This helps keep my feet from moving.

I can grab the pouches by their straps and do any kind of barbell based exercise that way too.

I'm not poor, I just don't have anywhere to put a barbell set, that is, until I move to my new house next month. Then it's real equipment for me.

We're all gonna make it bruh.
>>
>>42099654
You

don't

need

to

have

an

empty

line

between

each

sentence
>>
>>42099605
At least clean it first!
>>
>>42099677
It was pretty clean before, but my feet got dirty from going outside and finding the bucket.

>>42099618
>>42099654
Thanks for the support!
That sounds pretty nifty desu. Glad to hear you are getting enough room for a set!
>>42099622
It did feel different from dumbbells I can give it that.
>>
You think the old masters of martial arts had a gym to go to?
>>
also do this outside more comfort without the bathtub in your way
>>
>>42099667
see when he did it, it was a little weird
when you do it, you just come off as a triggered autist
>>
>>42099740
Not a bad idea, but my neighbors are well aware of my autism enough as it is haha. If I was a bit bigger I don't think it would be as weird, but I'm trying to come out of twink mode atm.
>>
>>42099759
I don't care lol.
>>
>>42099774
gang
>>
>>42099774
of course you dont, the parts of your brain that create social awareness are small and retarded
>>
>>42099793
Damn anon

*no laughing anime photo*
>>
>curling only LMAO1BUCKET in 2017

not gonna make it
>>
>>42099713
almost certainly
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.