[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pulled groin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: groin-injury-pain-pattern.jpg (31KB, 315x405px) Image search: [Google]
groin-injury-pain-pattern.jpg
31KB, 315x405px
I'm doing SS and pulled my groin chasing my kid around. WebMD says it could take 4-6 weeks to heal and not to do strenuous exercise or you'll make it worse. I'm somewhere between stage 1 and 2, as I can't lift my left leg until going through a spasm of pain.

I'm nervous about losing my leg gains if I don't squat or deadlift for a month and a half. Anybody here deal with a groin injury while doing an LP program? Did you do isolation exercises for your legs while recovering or just drop legs altogether?
>>
File: 7nhd3Z5.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
7nhd3Z5.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>42098792
>doing SS
>made the decision to reproduce

You have to go back
>>
>>42098802
I've been here longer than you have.
>>
>>42098792
Be very very careful anon,
I had a nigling groin injury for a couple of weeks. Took time off then went back to it with no stretching or rehab. Played a much around game of football (soccer) over extended my leg and tore my adductor tendon off the bone.
>>
>>42098792
It will get better, just rest for a week maximum.

The only way you can fix this is squatting narrow(shoulder width) and stretching before you squat. *Do a butterfly stretch and then do toddler squats for at least a couple mins immediately before you start warming up. Also press from your glutes/heels and drop the weight if you have to, squatting shoes really help but not everyone needs them.

Don't ignore my post because it took me a long time to figure this out. This is one of the most major issues I over came in the gym.
>>
>>42098792
Nigger, sit on your ass and heal until it's ready to go. Otherwise you will keep reinjuring it and take way longer to heal and lose more gains than you would have in the first place.

You fucked up and hurt yourself, you're going to lose your gains. Recover properly so you can keep those loses to a minimum and can regain them later.
>>
>>42098838
Why wear you chasing your wife's son around? Did you lose something in his Afro?
>>
>>42098942
>>42098947
Thanks. Advice heeded. Do you think it's safe to bench and press at least?

>>42098994
I wish I had that pasta saved about le cuck meme. My toddler likes being chased. I did a quick turn in the kitchen and felt the pull. That was about to weeks ago and I've continued squatting. I'm having trouble getting into my car now, so it was a wake up call.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.