[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats stopping you from joining the marine officer candidate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: marinesofficer.png (2MB, 1369x894px) Image search: [Google]
marinesofficer.png
2MB, 1369x894px
whats stopping you from joining the marine officer candidate school?

i have a drug abuse ticket and by marine standards thats felony and can be put into military imprisonment for a year + bad discharge if caught.

seems like everybody else would be doing this tho. get a 4 year college degree and get 30k + allowances and not have to deal with the highschool dropouts in minimum wage jobs.
>>
>>42098603
Basic sounds like a waste of time and I can make more money as a civilian and can do all the drugs I want
>>
>>42098603
OCS is a meme, Id still have to wallow my way through college and take all the classes just to become a 2nd leutinant that nobody likes or respects, and possibly not ever get to be deployed.
>inb4 israels wars
You don't join the military for political reasons, you join to kill something

But please, tell me again what your recruiter said about the path being paved in gold
>>
>>42098603
because i don't want to have desert storm flashbacks and beat my wife/children

would rather go air force and send you stupid mother fuckers to your deaths while i laugh from my villa and asian hookers
>>
>>42098752
Came to post this.
Plus you literally give up your life for how ever many years you're in for.
>>
File: 463455.jpg (22KB, 576x432px)
463455.jpg
22KB, 576x432px
>whats stopping you from joining the marine officer candidate school

I live in Canada
>>
>>42098630
this

fpbp
>>
>>42098603
Not really eager to fight and die for Israel.
>>
>>42098603
Literally nothing, joining the marines is shit though if you're going into it with the idea that you're doing something to help your country.

Become a firefighter/paramedic instead if you want to help your country.
>>
Because I might have an actual promising career path when I graduate
And if I don't, I'd go Navy like my dad did
>>
>>42098603
>what's stopping you from being a slave to the government for pennies
Maybe an actual future ahead of me
>>
File: 1488678530509.png (455KB, 684x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488678530509.png
455KB, 684x800px
>2016
>be me
>want to get into marine OCS
>achieve 20 pullups, 100 crunches, 22:00 run time so my PFT is ~270/300
>apply for OCS twice and don't get picked
>meanwhile the board selects every woman and nigger applicant even when their scores suck
>a year later I make as much as a 2nd LT but without the Israeli wars or buttsex

Really made me think
>>
>>42099376

yeah ok boss

how does it feel to know that your net worth will never exceed 10m
>>
Mfw 400 days left on enlistment
>>
>>42099348

go join YPG if you're eager to fight and die for a good cause. but the old US armed forces is a ticket to cushy benefits for the rest of your life
>>
>>42098603
There is no army fighting for the white race.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.