[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: water.png (239KB, 604x764px) Image search: [Google]
water.png
239KB, 604x764px
Who else here /NoWater/?

I'm on day 4,

>No energy changes but feel way more lightweight due to lack of water weight
>Sweating less allowing for better grip during major lifts
>More sit-ups/crunches because my stomach isn't the slightest bit bloated
>Can run faster due to light weight and lack of sweat, but not any longer than usual

I always drink an entire glass of water before bed to ensure that I don't dehydrate.
>>
good luck with your dying goals of 2017
>>
>>42097505

So if I understand this, you don't drink any water at all minus the glass before bed? What kind of meme broscience bullshit is that about.
>>
>>42097505
What is kidney stones
>>
>>42097505
Elaborate bait or severe cranial trauma
>>
>>42097505
>sweating less allowing for better grip during major lifts
that's not good, faggot. if you're not sweating, you're not "adjusting," you're dying
>>
>>42097505
Forget that, /NoOxygen/ is the true redpill
>no oxidation
>no polluted air
>no cardio
Try it OP you won't regret it, 6 minutes is all you need
>>
Thanks for reminding me to drink water. Remember that you should drink water before you get thirsty.
>>
>>42097505
>2017
>not doing /NoLive/ for maximum cut and financial gainz

Not gonna make it
>>
>>42097540
>>42097597
>>42097621
>>42097630
>>42097641
>>42097652

Lemme explain, all the fluids you need you should get from the foods you eat. If you're dieting right, you should never be thirsty throughout your day. Access to water anywhere is a luxury modern humans have come to lean on. People in the 50's only drank water during dinner.

Although I will agree, this diet definitely is not for everyone. Some people do get dehydrated rather quickly and if you are one of those people then please be cautious.

That being said, I know I'm not the only one who abstains from water during workouts and during the day.
>>
File: 250px-Kangaroo-rat.jpg (14KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Kangaroo-rat.jpg
14KB, 250x166px
>>42097705

I wonder who's behind this post.
>>
>>42097652

"""""They""""" have conditioned you to be reliant on Oxygen OP.

>/NoOxygen/
>Proven to stop ageing
>Prevents cancer and every other disease
>>
File: titus.png (453KB, 421x625px) Image search: [Google]
titus.png
453KB, 421x625px
>>42097705
>>
File: glasses.jpg (20KB, 258x239px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.jpg
20KB, 258x239px
>>42097705

>all the fluids you need you should get from the foods you eat. If you're dieting right, you should never be thirsty throughout your day
>I know I'm not the only one who abstains from water during workouts and during the day

You've done it, 10/10 gr8 b8 m8. I pray to god this is true bait because surely no one is this stupid.
>>
File: asmug.jpg (48KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
asmug.jpg
48KB, 900x810px
>>42097784
>Calling me b8 instead of being open-minded

how did I know you guys would react this way.
>>
>I always drink an entire glass of water before bed to ensure that I don't dehydrate.
How do you sleep? I wake up to piss 3 times if i drink a glass of water before sleep
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.