[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /shame/ stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: abscence of god.jpg (24KB, 860x489px) Image search: [Google]
abscence of god.jpg
24KB, 860x489px
I just got out of my workout and was eating some dinner at my school cafeteria. I normally go with a salad, some chicken breast, and some tea and one or two cookies. Suddenly, I get an insatiable craving for carbs. I can't stand it, I have to get something. The two choices were shit cafeteria rice or fries. I grab the fries in shame.

As I lift one of my fries to my face, I see a hamplanet walking past my table. I've never actually seen one in real life before. She was almost perfectly round, and really did walk with a waddle. She was walking toward the trash cans with a plate still half full of salad, to the surprise of no one. I hesitate for a moment, my mouth still open and waiting to receive the fry. I look around me, and sure enough, there were two more. One was walking toward the dessert section of the cafeteria, and another was getting some salad, to her credit. Was I being tested? Did the Gods of Iron show me these images as a grave portent of the future?

I look back down at my fries, then back up, and all of the planets were out of sight. I look around the cafeteria, and seriously, I couldn't find them. I look back down at my fries. Since youth, it's been drilled into me that I shouldn't waste food, but I can't get these images out of my head. I've already taken these fries, so I can't put them back. I take about a minute to debate this in my head, and finally, I eat my fries in shame. Bout half way though, the first fatty walks past my table again with an ice cream cone. I hate myself.

After I finish, as I'm leaving the cafeteria and walking out onto the street, I see another hambeast walk past me on the side of the street. At this point, I'm getting spooked. I walk quickly back to my dorm, but as I'm walking, the only people I'm noticing are the fucking fatties. It wasn't even voluntary. For whatever reason, they seemed to pick today to gather in what is normally a fairly attractive part of town.

Is this a sign? Have I failed the Gods of Iron?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.