[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

volume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: high volume.jpg (25KB, 626x567px) Image search: [Google]
high volume.jpg
25KB, 626x567px
Arnold worked out 5 hours a day. Arnold got big.
Yet online faggots tell me that too much volume will impair growth and shit. Which one is it? Can I technically workout as much as I want? (not doing dumb shit like same exercises two days in a row, an actual routine)
>>
>>42096984
Ofc he got big working out 5 hours a day cuz he took roids.
Try it as natty and you will kill yourselfe with it.
>>
Arnold used anabolic steroids, moron
>>
>>42097028
As a natty* sry
>>
>>42096984
Try it then faggit don't complain when you die when your body gives out on your 80th squat session of the week
>>
>>42096984

arnold spent 4 hours of those 5 hanging out and chatting with the bros, just like every gymcel who spends more than an hour in the gym.

You stupid fucking sperglord.
>>
>>42096984
If you are criticizing advice from /fit/ why the fuck are you asking for more? Retard
>>
>>42096984
He also popped dbol like candy
>>
Other people who worked out at Gold's said it was more like 3. He would do an hour and a half in the morning, then another hour and a half in the evening. 1 minute rest times between sets
>>
>>42098141
this is what I was looking 4, thx.
>>
>>42096984
Train a lot, eat well, and sleep a lot. Don't listen to these obese powerlifting morons who have shit physiques tell you "muh science says you only have to bench press once a month and isolation is not necessary." They are giving out misinformation to hold your physique back.
>>
>>42098573
No problem, his weekly routine looked like this btw:
Mon/Wed/Fri: Chest/Back - Legs in evening
Tue/Thu/Sat: Shoulders/Upper Arms/Forearms

He also loved to superset, so he would bench, then do rows for example
>>
>>42098614
Too much for a natty though. Push-pull-legs-off-repeat is ideal for natty bodybuilders.
>>
>>42098614
I really recomend his Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding if you want to know all his thoughts. He has three "programs" in it for people, a beginner, advanced, and "competition" (which is a ton of volume) I've incorporated a lot of his ideas in the advanced program into my own PPL routine and have put on a lot of size in a shorter amount of time than I ever did using a powerlifter's advice. I agree with the guy above me who said not to listen to powerlifter's when it comes to bodybuilding. They are two different things. Powerlifters look down on bodybuilders sometimes and try to seem superior for some reason
>>
>>42098604
thanks. Yeah, the memelifters are salty they don't have the dietary discipline to be aesthetic so they mask their gluttony as "getting strength for my squats" and look down upon isolation work because it's only for aesthetics, and they can't keep up with that.
>>42098614
This looks bretty gud, thx
>>
>>42098633
>>42098653
I agree, Arnold could do a shit ton of volume because of his gear. I posted this right after you.
>>
>>42098653
>Powerlifters look down on bodybuilders sometimes and try to seem superior for some reason
They are more pretentious than Crossfitters, oly lifters, and bodybuilders, while being the least impressive.
>>
>>42098662
but what would happen if a natty tried that type of volume?
Lifting is pretty fun for me, desu.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.