[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on my third day of trying to lose weight. My start weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: weightloss.jpg (59KB, 722x406px) Image search: [Google]
weightloss.jpg
59KB, 722x406px
I'm on my third day of trying to lose weight. My start weight was 168 and I'm down to 163 now, but I'm assuming all of of that is just wafer weight.

I'm eating at a huge defecit, consuming about 500 a calories a day at most, probably more towards 300.

I don't feel hungry because I'm drinking a huge amount of water.

My goal weight is 140, may seem a bit extreme but Im basically the definition of skinnyfat, there's almost no muscle on me at all.

When I hit my goal I plan on lifting and starting a beginners lifting program and sticking to it.

Do you think it's possible for me to go from 168 to 140 in 9 weeks? I'm at 163 in 3 days, but I'm pretty positive that's all water weight that I'll gain back immediately
>>
>>42093524
Male or female?
If male, start lifting now and eating at maintenance.
If female, do literally anything.
>My start weight was 168 and I'm down to 163 now, but I'm assuming all of of that is just wafer weight.
Also this is correct.
>>
>wafer weight
Nice
>>
I haven't read the sticky in a long time, but I'd imagine what you're doing is the exact opposite of what it says. If you want to lose weight and/or get stronger then eat healthily and lift. Don't do retarded shit.
>>
>>42093524
why dont you just start lifting and eating a healthy balanced diet RIGHT NOW
>>
>>42093524
>When I hit my goal I plan on lifting and starting a beginners lifting program and sticking to it.
You aren't gonna stick to it. Wanna know how I know? Because if you were really determined, you would already be lifting.
>>
Is it not much easier to lose weight than it is to build muscle?

My motivation for wanting to lose weight and lift is because I'm not happy with my looks. Before I put on all this weight I was 135-140 and felt pretty confident

My number one goal is becoming confident in my appearance again, and then improving on it. My thinking was because of that it would be easier to get myself to where I want to be weight-wise, then build muscle.
>>
Ya 300 kCal a day sounds fine and totally sustainable. I would just cut out wafers completely I have 0% wafer weight and feel great.
>>
>>42094186
Nice thanks dude, how long does it take to clean wafers out of my system on average
>>
>Spend years developing poor eating habits and slowly gaining weight
>"oh shit i'm fat"
>Try to lose it all in a month
I fucking hate people like you.
>>
>>42094286
Depends if they are Intel or AMD.
>>
>>42093574
It is almost literally the opposite. It's eat at a 500 kcal deficit, not eat only 500 kcal. And yeah, lift while you cut.
>>
File: 1408210622698.jpg (83KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
1408210622698.jpg
83KB, 600x448px
>>42093524
I did what you did once, almost the exact same start & goal weights, and accidentally ended up bulimic. That was a laugh

The "recovery" process saw me unlock the morbid obesity achievement (215lbs)

I then got back down to 140 by eating sensibly over the course of a year, and have stayed around 135~145 for two years now

Moral of the story: never go full retard
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.