[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being skinny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_4.png (364KB, 341x405px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
364KB, 341x405px
so ive been slim my whole life and cant get muscle,i want to look good and live a happy life but i cant...
can someone recommend a routine for workout and eating
im desperate and will follow anything
{pic related to what i want}
>>
You don't need to work out nor eat if you want to look like your pic related.
>>
>>42092575

the only reason the guys body looks good is cuz of his face and his 6 feett all height
>>
>>42092592
hah sorry i mean by that that i want to look like that
as in that's my goal
>>
read the sticky

sage
>>
>>42092592
hurr there's always this one retard that says "just don't eat" whenever someone posts anything smaller than arnold schwarzenegger.
>>
>>42092575

are you crossposter from /fa/ or something

you /fa/ggots seem to worship skinny bodies with abs, and go homo for asian dudes./girls and their fashion
>>
>>42092763
As a skinny guy this really triggers me,
I didn't ask to look like this
>>
>>42092786

well if you are a skinny dude u can pull off more "experimental high fashion" than the average swole dude who only needs to wear fitted t shirt and slim jeans to look good
>>
Bulk for 5-6 months then cut for 2-3 and see where that gets you. Also do abs at least 5x a week.
>>
>>42092709
he's right though, a teenager with average genetics will look like that if they cut down, exercise isn't even necessary
>>
>>42092615
I assume you're thinner than that, quite skelly probably. You'll need to eat a lot more and do a PPL or something would be good. Once you're a little bigger than that, cut.
>>
My body looks very similar to this, I like being toned and every one of my muscles is relatively proportional but like I don't really want to look so skeleton-y. Is the only thing I need to do eat more and keep working out to achieve that or is there more to it? Sorry if I used shit terminology, I don't really know what I'm doing
>>
>>42092575
Lift and eat, you fucking dick
>>
>>42095581
Yes. Eat WAY more than you're eating now. It'll be a chore to get it all in, but if you wanna get big, eat big. Lift big
>>
I got you senpai

Do this first:
Sprinting 15-30 mins (alternate HIIT and steady state)
100 push ups
100 squats
100 situps

Do that every day that you aren't sore until it stops being challenging. When you do the 100 reps, do as many as you can before resting for 30 secs - 1 min until you can achieve more.

After it stops being challenging, start working with compound lifts. In your case, you should do lateral pulldowns, dumbbell shoulder press, and dumbbell bench press. Your goal will be to be able to do pullups, hanging leg raises, and other challenging calisthenic movements. Also make sure to work your abs very often, you can look up ab routines online.
Eat at least 100g protein a day and get most of it from animal proteins

Tldr do calisthenics, eat enough, and use weights if you cant do pullups
>>
>>42092709
Hey, retard. This kid has almost no muscles whatsoever.
>>
>>42095643
And don't use the air conditioning in the summer
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.