[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new to fitness What are the overall benefits over an incline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 119_precor_bench_large.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
119_precor_bench_large.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
new to fitness

What are the overall benefits over an incline bench over a flat bench? Not talking only for bench pressing, for all exercises.

Should I get an incline bench for the home gym or a flat?
>>
Uses more of the pectoral
>>
I never do flat bench.
Only incline and decline.

Supposedly (and this is according to ppl like arnie himself) incline hits your upper chest and helps you get the striation and shit while decline hits the opposite and helps with definition
>>
>>42088431
30% incline gets the most chest activation. You get the clavical, sternal and abdominal heads of the pecs at that incline. Declines or flat don't really target all 3.

If you have the time, target all 3.
>>
>>42088459
What does 30% incline mean? 30% of the way up from horizontal position?
>>
>>42088492
I think anon meant 30°
>>
Nothing spectacularly, except when doing an incline bench the bench is more inclined and therefore you will bench on an inclination. The incline, as defined in whole integers by degrees away from the horizontal plane until 90 degrees (you would be silly to bench press leaning forward, but I'd love to see you try), or decline, which is precisely the opposite.

The bench, when inclined, makes you feel more inclined to do the incline bench. Trustingly, the opposite is not to be said of the decline bench--one would not be affirmed to decline the decline bench press merely on the grounds of its name, the decline. Nay, decline only the flat bench, my lord, for they are from the position one lays once dead and final; dead lifts they are not. They will kill your gains, though.

In any case, steroids will help. In fact, don't even workout, just use /fit/ and ask questions like this and you shall receive advice which would persuade you to become more inclined as per the gradient of hexagon and royal flush, as per the pair pf upsilon. Capisce?
>>
>>42088452
>decline

enjoy gyno
>>
What part should I hit (exept for surgeons) to make gyno look less shitty?
>>
>>42090079
The pussy, or the male asshole
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.