[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Achievable natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: chadthunderkok.jpg (75KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
chadthunderkok.jpg
75KB, 600x480px
Achievable natty?
>>
>>42087520
Yeah. Skip leg day like him. That way you get twice the amount of time to workout arms.
>>
File: SupermanIRL.jpg (78KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
SupermanIRL.jpg
78KB, 500x505px
>>42087520
>>
File: images (9).jpg (18KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
18KB, 512x288px
>>42087530
>>
>>42088218

He has insane calf genetics holy shiiit
>>
File: chadlarper.jpg (75KB, 640x924px) Image search: [Google]
chadlarper.jpg
75KB, 640x924px
>>42087520

Metro man was basically the Chad Thundercock of preschool while megamind was like the bullied school shooter nerd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzTyvC2zHQE
>>
>>42088305
Not really.

Metro man has a sense of duty to protect his classmates and obey his teacher that Chad Thundercock doesn't. Chads aren't brown nosers. They also aren't generous to nearly everyone.

Young metro man looks like a Chad though.
>>
>>42088370
Metro man fucked the milf teacher. Chad.
>>
File: chad1.png (205KB, 354x353px) Image search: [Google]
chad1.png
205KB, 354x353px
>>42088370

Most dudes I know that look like the chad thundercock stereotype are actually pretty chill and nice people and respect everyone no matter what their appearance is. Then again, my experience might be different from yours since i went to a high school in a upper middle class suburb a high year ago
>>
>>42088395
There's being nice and then there's running around giving everyone popcorn and trying to defend everyone from the bully.

Chads are pretty nice, but they aren't teacher's pets. They mess around occasionally, though they aren't class clowns.
>>
File: morph1.jpg (19KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
morph1.jpg
19KB, 300x400px
>>42088420

I see what you are saying. there werent really any bullies at the high school i graduate from, more so people that hated each other or couldnt get along with each other. there were really no bullies for anyone to defend anyone from.

yeah chads arent really teacher pets, but this one dude chad i know from the football team was a pretty intelligent dude and raise his hand to answer the teachers question and discussed current day politics with the teacher. the ap us government teacher loved him. anyways, thats like the only chad i know thats a teacher pet, the rest just talk with their friends in class and keep their head down and not really be a teacher pet

and yeah they do mess around some of the time and not the class clown type
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.