[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oats meing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Oats Broats.jpg (110KB, 560x507px) Image search: [Google]
Oats Broats.jpg
110KB, 560x507px
Fell for the oat meme. No idea of any good recipes. Enlighten me, show me your /ck/ side.
>>
I like just doing oats with frozen blueberries and natural peanut butter and water. Nuke that in microwave for 2 mins or so. Then add protein powder and banana.

Tastes very good. The peanut butter makes it creamy. The protein powder makes it chocolatey/vanilla flavored or whatever favour you use.
>>
>>42086188
Yea I tried it with PB and milk. It was okay but it felt like it was missing something
>>
>>42086152
Just boil them with water you autistic fuck. If you don't like the taste go eat your cancer super sweetened trash products instead.
>>
>>42086152
Make oat based protein pancakes.

I've done it before only adding whey to the mix, and they came out pretty good.
>>
> Oats + water
> Microwave until desired consistency
> Add milk until desired runny-ness
> Drink
>>
120g oats
1 cup whole milk
1 scoop brotein
1 cup frozen berries

1. Oats + milk
2. Nuke 2 minutes
3. Add brotein and mix
4. Add berries
5. Consume
>>
>>42086345
>>42086322
>>42086320
Thanks for suggestions. Didn't expect to get hate though. Just trying to make it.
>>
Oats + hot milk + scoop of peanut butter + raw cacao powder + honey
>>
Oats are the greatest food on this good Earth.

Yeah eating them plain is pretty bland. I like to mix berries in with them. How else are you gonna get berries in your diet? Just sitting around eating them straight?

So far I've mixed in strawberries and blueberries and it's delicious. I've been finding that chopping up the strawberries takes about as long as the oats take to cook, pretty good timing.

I think bananas are supposed to be pretty good in oats too but I like to eat my bananas whole.
>>
>>42086372
Are you trying to bulk or cut?
>>
>>42086152
If you're making a shake

>40g oats
>300ml milk of your choice
>as many strawberries, raspberries, blueberries etc you want in there, I like a ratio of 1:2:4 in that order if they're all in
I'm cutting and have the above for my breakfast most days, the oats and milk are 293 calories, around 40g carbs and it can be buffed up to 400 with other ingredients
>optionally add 100g of low fat greek yoghurt, some ground almonds or ground cinammon
>>
>>42086152
52g oats
1 banana
Water
Nuke it for 2 mins and add cinnamon

Enjoy delicious oats
Sometimes I swap out banana for frozen berries or I'll add in some cold strawberry after it's cooked
>>
>>42086438
Cut, never been fit in my life.
>>
>>42086546

I'd minimize the oat intake and increase the egg white intake.

Protein >>> carbs in this case.
>>
File: 9 inches 100k.png (252KB, 494x495px) Image search: [Google]
9 inches 100k.png
252KB, 494x495px
>80g of oats is only 300 calories
>>
cream of wheat is objectively better
>>
water
80-120g of oats (depending on my hangry scale)
20g of PB2 mixed in, 10g sprinkled on top

fuck yeah, bonus: add some of that sugar free chocolate syrup or sf maple syrup.
>>
>>42086152
Tablespoon of diced fruit, cup of oats, two tablespoons of greek yoghurt
>>
>>42086290
>Being this primitive
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.