[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is fit eating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Post your meals. I'm a chef so Meal prep has always been easy for me. Pick related is lunch. Nothing special really, that chicken breast is just cooked off in garlic, hot sauce and turmeric.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>42085970
That's lunch, and this was breakfast. 4 eggs, ham, kale, mushroom, cherry tomato, garlic on a slice of whole meal toast.
I'm from Australia so the bread here isn't full of sugar and I find it useful to get my carbs in for the day.
>>
File: 001ag3t.jpg (11KB, 333x187px) Image search: [Google]
001ag3t.jpg
11KB, 333x187px
An hour ago I ate a cup of white rice with a cup of minced pork taco seasoned. Ate it all off the hot iron skillet for maximum pleasure and nutritional gains.
>>
>>42085970
Tuna with romaine lettuce and eggs. Chicken breasts. Good portion of thousand island dressing and three tbsp of grape seed oil for added calories. Practically zero carbs
>>
>>42085995
Sounds quick and easy, I have to make an effort to get veggies into every meal otherwise I have them just at dinner and I don't feel like that's enough
>>
>>42085993
>m from Australia so the bread here isn't full of sugar
Americans can buy whatever kind of bread they want freshly made. You really think /fit/izens eat sugary bread? Get real. IIFYM fell out of style years ago.
>>
>>42085996
You doing keto or just avoiding carbs in general?
>>
>>42086009
I'm aware of this but there is a lot of hate for bread on this board and since it's easy to just assume the worst and then flame people for it I figured I'd clarify.
>>
>>42086011
carbs are best avoided during lunch, desu. Best time for body to utilize carbs is during breakfast and postworkout
>>
>>42086154
Iv actually never heard about this one. Gonna go read up on it. Thanks anon
>>
>>42086154
did you read that on pinterest, mom?
>>
lunch consisted of a peach with a side of grapes and a banana

breakfast consisted of a single bowl of oatmeal
>>
>>42085970
I ate steak on WHITE BREAD sandwiches with cheese onion tomato and peri peri sauce.

I don't care if there are down sides to bread I'm not giving it up ever and you can't make me
>>
>>42087128
No one is trying to make you give up bread Anon. Calm down
>>
>>42085993
>>42085970
Mirin. I'm trying to learn cooking but being a student I need something with not too many hassles/prep
Got any resources/advice?
>>
>>42085970
Bump
>>
More, post moar
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.