[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is string cheese good for a snack when cutting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Is string cheese good for a snack when cutting?
>>
>>42085886
cheese makes me all farty
>>
File: String Cheese.png (186KB, 313x293px) Image search: [Google]
String Cheese.png
186KB, 313x293px
String Cheese is GOAT. Get pic related though, 30 fewer calories per stick and the same amount of protein.
>>
>>42085916
what the fuck, 50 calories and 7g? Either they're lying to us or this is ultimate gainz food
>>
>>42085886
>is CHEESE good for cutting
Jesus Christ
>>
>>42086015
So no cheese at all?
>>
>>42086015
So... Is it?
My personal trainer last year told me to avoid cheese like the plague cause it's high in fat and to opt for granola as a healthier snack.
>>
>>42086065
your personal trainer was a numale cuck. Stay under 20% of total calories from fat and you will be fine. Fat maintains optimal horone levels.
>granola
That shit is literally full of sugar. Fire his ass on the spot.
>>
>>42085994
They sell no-fat Greek yogurts at my local CostCo that are 80 calories and 12g protein with only 8g sugar; they're surprisingly low on preservatives and artificial sweeteners, too, from what I can determine. Some of the flavour variants have mashed fruit at the bottom of the cup that you can mix with the upper-layer yogurt. They taste fantastic, especially the cherry and peach flavours.
>>
>>42086210
I never said anything about greek yogurt, but that's great anon.
Now learn to eat PLAIN UNFLAVORED GREEK YOGURT like a real man. 120 calories and 22g of Protein, 6g natural sugar.
>>
I bloat like a balloon on this shit but I'll pump it into my veins if I get the chance
>>
>>42086289
I actually really like the unflavoured variants of a lot of foods, but I didn't notice them selling any unflavoured brands with those kinds of NVs; maybe I've just been getting unlucky. I'll have to check again the next time I go shopping, or maybe order some myself.
>>
>>42086289
Natty greek yoghurt is delicious, and people have a problem with it? I could eat the whole 1 kg bucket but I'd probably get sick
>>
>>42085886

Cheese is very calorie dense. It's great for a bulking snack, I wouldn't recommend for cutting.
>>
>>42086428
the key is to eat it one string at a time. 1 stick= 50 calories
>>
>>42086347
walmart will most definitely carry it. If not, Wegmans brand has the same one
>>
>>42086525
One package a time you say? Isn't that a little much?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.