/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get gf to lift?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 20170710_010937.png (363KB, 1080x601px) Image search: [Google]
20170710_010937.png
363KB, 1080x601px
my gf is really petite (5'0") and has a super tiny build. no tits or ass at all. how can i get her to lift a bit to get a juicy booty? thx (pic related).
>>
what the fuck is with women and that filter? It annoys me so much more than it should, but every time I see that shit it pisses me off.
>>
gomad + SS
>>
>>42085213
Tell her to lift.
>>
>>42085213
if she follows you on instagram
start liking nothing but buttpics
>>
>>42085213
Don't be aggressive about it. Invite her to the gym once and awhile. Make it a bit of a game. Spot me squatting, and I'll spot you. Make it a bit of a competition. You have to do 1 every 2 I do.etc You just have to coax her into do it through nature human competition, play, and attraction. If she's your gf, and you've had a nice few days leading up to it, she'll take to it easily if she already goes to the gym.
>>
>>42085239
i might do this actually, feels a bit mean but it might work. She is a instagram freak so she prob checks everything i like.
>>
>>42085213
Just tell her you want more padding on her cheeks so you can fuck her harder.
>>
>>42085222
me too. i use it as a red flag and just ignore cunts who use it
>>
tell her that you want her too
>>
>be OP
>post pic of "girlfriend" on 4chan
>its some hot petite blonde girl
>she s an "instagram freak"
>people will fall for this bait
>>
>>42085330
I google searched and didn't find anything
>>
>>42085330
instagram freak = on instagram and snap 24/7
and yes that is my girlfriend, you dont have to believe it if you dont want too. but girls like that are super common in sweden.
>>
>>42085213
Let her see you having a great time lifting with another female.

She'll knock that other girl out, and get under the bar quicker than you can deload it. Snapping her shit up, so you can dump her for a better quality gril to begin with.

If you have to convince someone to better themselves, they're not worth bettering.
But if all it takes is a hint or suggestion, offer encouragement and assistance.

>also grab those meaty glutes and tell her how impressed you are with her hard work.
>>
>>42085213
Drop her and get a boyfriend from the gym
>>
>>42085354
Dork lol
>>
>>42085354
swedish people are among stupidest ive met in my life and ive travelled most of the europe and oceania and some orient
>>
File: 1497372557795.jpg (179KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1497372557795.jpg
179KB, 640x1136px
How do I get gf like pic related minus filter?

pls respond
>>
>>42085354
it is weird how I can immediately tell that a girl is Swedish
>>
>>42085213
You don't. She will if she wants to. If you don't like that break up with her.
>>
>>42085213
Don’t tell her anything at first, just lead by example.
Get shredded as hard as you can, make her feel inferior by your side just with your looks alone, especially now when you're at the beach. Become the best possible looking version of yourself, and pretend like it's no big deal while you eat as clean as possible and lift BIG.
As soon she notices that every other girl is looking at your direction (especially now in summertime) and everybody starts the conversation with you first her female brain will finally kick in and she will make the decision of going to the gym by herself. Only then when she asks you about lifting/diet can you help her and push a little and voila, a healthy looking couple with both of you being the best looking versions of yourself.
>>
File: 1438799210656.jpg (52KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
1438799210656.jpg
52KB, 450x472px
>>42085354
>Sweden
>>
>>42085566
That man is great.
>>
>>42085369
this

go for it sven
>>
>I have a Swedish girlfriend
Hi Muhammed, please don't bomb me
>>
>>42085259
You're going down a bad road anon, have fun with that.
>>
>>42085381
Grab her by the pussy
>>
File: IMG_1017.gif (634KB, 250x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1017.gif
634KB, 250x270px
im in a different situation. my gf is chubby (not thicc) and wants to go to the gym with me, but doesn't have a very good diet, and I have no idea what fitness for grills is like, since it just seems like smaller meme exercises? i don't even care if she ever gets skinny, i just want her thicc.
>>
>>42085258

jizz'ed on this, so adorable.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.