[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello guys, I think I met one of you last week. Will share the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: lel.jpg (48KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
48KB, 590x350px
Hello guys, I think I met one of you last week. Will share the tale through greentext.

>be me, early 30s, work in healthcare, have a gf for about 7 years who is also in healthcare
>never been fat, never work out, just eat healthy and play tennis amateur level
>during last year put up a few kgs because stress from masters degree thesis
>agree to start going to gym with gf, we both wanna stay in shape and we go together
>start going casually about two months ago
>be last week
>be doing random arm exercise, don’t even know the proper names of most of them
>gf is doing some pilates or yoga weird poses and leg stuff close by
>random dude appears and approaches gf
>he’s a small (1,60mts tops), thin, weird looking guy
>weirdest thing is his arms look strong, legs look like sushi sticks, hair looks like he hasn’t seen a decent haircut in his life, full “sport brand” gear
>says “Hey, ‘gf name’ long time no see, been coming here for a while?”
>gf: “H-Hey! Hi. Yeah, long time. No, I don’t workout often, I mean, I did a while ago, but now we’re just starting here with anon. ‘dude’ this is my boyfriend, anon.”
>dude: “Oh. Hello anon. My name is ‘dude’. Struggling much with those?”
>me: “Nah man. Where do you two know each other?”
>gf: *awkward silence*
>dude: “Mmm. We go back, school days back.”
>gf: “Oh yeah. He was ‘random girl’s’ best friend back then”
>me: “Oh, cool.” Haven’t heard about either him or her in my life.
>dude: “Yeah, long time ago though. Have you been coming here often? I do, I was out of the game for a while because of an injury, nothing serious though, healed pretty good and now I’m just taking up training again. Taking it slow though.” tries to show off arm muscles
>gf: “Mmm… no… I already told you we’re just starting here. Good to hear that you’re fine now. I’ll get back to my thing. Good to see you here.”
>we awkwardly part ways and he goes on to lifting

Cont...
>>
>>42083211

>he tries to stay relatively nearby us, and while he’s doing his stuff he emits awful grunting sounds
>he’s constantly looking our way, and doing heavy grunting lifting
>gf tells me she wants to do a few planks and then go to the threadmill, end early
>we go to the threadmill and don’t see dude again
>at the end when getting ready to go home gf says: “anon, I’m sorry about that”
>me: “what about?”
>gf: “that was really awkward, that guy. I didn’t even recognize him at first, first half of the conversation I really thought he was some kind of weirdo, then it came back to me”
>me: “yeah, he was kind of weird”
>gf: “back in school he was kind of weird, now he was just creepy and… I don’t know… I think he may have some kind of schizophrenia or autism”
>me: “nah, he’s ok, he must have some kind of issues”
>we go back home, cook lunch, eat, have sex, take a nap, then have a nice evening with friends

Nice meeting you man, hope to see you around the gym again
>>
This isn't remotely interesting enough to read more than 3 lines.

Try again some other day.
>>
wasted my time reading this
>>
>>42083854
Butt hurt faggot it was you wasnt it
>>
>>42083211
>>42083219
She used to fuck him and is not gonna cheat on you with him
>>
all 3 of you sound insecure, also boring.
>>
>>42083211
>>42083219
Even if he was being weird/autistic why would she have a problem with just being polite to the guy?

It could have dissipated the entire 'situation' and not left the 'dude' feeling like shit.
>>
>>42083211
>weirdest thing is his arms look strong, legs look like sushi sticks,
Definitely not a /fit/izen.
>>
>>42083211
>I'm insecure about some guy who nailed my girl in the past, so I will cope by tricking myself into believing I'm calling him out albeit in the most passive way possible
The post.
>>
>>42083211
2/10 , try harder
>>
There's a greater chance he posts here than him having fucked her in the past.
>>
Send this thread back to the threadmill
>>
>>42083211
>>42083219
>things that never happened
or
>he used to fuck your girlfriend
or
>you people are insecure and rude to some poor fuck who was just being friendly
>>
>>42083211
>dude: “Oh. Hello anon. My name is ‘dude’. Struggling much with those?”

Fucking manlets.
>>
File: 1493949297514.jpg (4KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493949297514.jpg
4KB, 224x225px
>>42084597
If there was a chance he posted here you wouldn't have written this up you little bitch.
>>
>big arms
>Small legs

He's never been here in his life. Fuck off with your blog
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (78KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
78KB, 643x820px
>>42083211
Don't greentext if you can't
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.