[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on steroids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: 1499485877178.png (39KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1499485877178.png
39KB, 440x440px
how much damage would I do to my body if I took testosterone at 20 years old?
>>
>generalizing all steroids together

what a stupid pic
>>
Probably not as much as you would even a year earlier, but still probably some stunting if you plan on running more than a single cycle in a short span.

At 20 you're still producing a lot of natural testosterone as a part of puberty. Lift natty for another 2 years, that way most of your hormonal development has ceased and becomes more regular an stable.
>>
File: 8qX3v5V.png (854KB, 606x610px) Image search: [Google]
8qX3v5V.png
854KB, 606x610px
>>42083116

if i were to only take test only cycle, and assuming I do proper pct will I run the risk of never getting my natural test levels back?
>>
bump. im interested
>>
>>42083141
Probably not. However, I must make it clear, I do not use steroids and am not trained in their effect on the body. Tread lightly at this point. Ask /fraud/ if you have any other questions.
>>
>>42083141
maybe fi youre under 21
>>
>benzos less harmful than speed and ket
>benzos less habit-forming than tobacco and alcohol
yeah ok
>>
>>42083141
No.
>>
>heroin the most harmful

No. You can take opiates indefinitely and have no physical problems besides withdrawal and OD. While long term alcohol use will kill the liver.
>>
>>42083251
>if you discount the harmful parts heroin is the lease harmful

fucking junkies.
>>
>>42083251
Heroin is the drug with the most ODs because of this fact my dude. You become so tolerant of it that you inject twice the amount the body can handle. I'd say that's a big deal
>>
>>42083074

inb4 fags say

"at 20 years old your already on a natty cycle!"

FUCKING IMPLYING YOU KEKS

but to OP, my 2 mates starting gear at 18 and their fine. just do pct
>>
>>42083251
yeah man heroin addicts look totally healthy
>>
whats with all the juice heads saying they "blast and cruise" now instead of running cycles. Sounds like theyre drug addicts to me.
>>
I'm 21 and I'm thinking about doing a dianabol cycle.

Good idea or nah?
>>
>>42083384
do test e with it, dbol only will fuck u up
>>
>>42083366
if I didn't know shit about AAS then I would probably say something like that too
>>
File: received_1811717849059332.jpg (18KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
received_1811717849059332.jpg
18KB, 400x323px
All this broscience
No one has ever proven steroids stunt your growth in any way, if anything they let you go beyond your natural limits
Arnold, seid ect started using gear at early as fuck ages, do any on them look "stunted"
Pic related
Arnold heavily juiced deadlifting at 19 (he started way before 19)
>>
>>42083402
They also kept doing them for years. If you run one cycle, it'll probably have negative consequences.
>>
>>42083402
imo at least be 19 when you start to be safe. anything more is overkill af
>>
>>42083402
Wrong image, heres correct one
>>
>>42083400
stay cope drug addict
>>
>>42083414
Provide sauce to prove your broscience claims
>>
>>42083436
I don't use steroids.
But if you were to read even the slightest little bit about the topic you just talked about without knowing shit, then you would learn that most people prefer B&C rather than cycling on and off roids and PCT.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>42083458
you seem upset junkie maybe time to up the aromatase inhibitor, oh right you junkies don't take them on your 'cruise'
>>
>>42083442
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/(SICI)1097-4547(19970115)47:2%3C198::AID-JNR8%3E3.0.CO;2-A/full
>>
>>42083473
>muh ad homs

well done
>>
>>42083393
why mate?

Don't you have to inject test? Not really comfortable with doing that.

What other oral alternatives are there?
>>
>>42083508
>rat model
>nandro + test combo
>probably way higher mg/kg dosage than in humans

COME ON
>>
>>42083529

if your uncomfortable with pinning then don't do gear man, dbol suppress your test man, if you gotta ask you gotta educate yourself man or you will fuck yourself up big time
>>
>>42083074
Used correctly, you'll be 100% fine, used incorrectly, they can cause grievous harm.

1. Learn to pin. You're gonna have to inject, orals are flat out too hard on your liver to sustain.
2. Be relatively low body fat.

Other than that, and the obvious aseptic injection techniques and reasonable dosages thing, you're great. /fraud/ can & will help you
>>
>>42083529
pinning isn't even bad, the worst thing that could happen is some pip if you don't inject properly
>>
File: DDhmwBJXYAAZnO2.jpg (73KB, 960x936px) Image search: [Google]
DDhmwBJXYAAZnO2.jpg
73KB, 960x936px
>>42083529
Oral only cycles are a one way ticket to man tits and liver failure.

Man up and pin, or skip roiding in general.
>>
>>42083539
>ask for proof
>get proof
>moves the goal posts

Okay buddy
>>
>>42083613
Just don't like needles haha
>>
>>42083141
You definitely risk that, chances are big you'll be fine after but a decent chance of ending a bit lower and a tiny chance if needing TRT indefinitely.
>>
I've cycled before but now with a kid on the way I feel like even the slight risk of fucking myself up with a heart attack or something is too much. Am I being ridiculous or not? I would do a test only, 500mg per week cycle.
>>
>>42083681
roids don't fuck your heart.

stims do.
>>
>>42083692
But cardiac enlargement is possible right?
>>
>>42083704
if your blasting retarded amounts maybe. test e is pretty mild. just stay away from tren if you wanna be "safe"
>>
>>42083714
Ok cheers mate
>>
>>42083363
That's malnourishment, not heroin. I'm not saying it's good, but whoever made the chart doesn't understand heroin.

That's why doctors can put people on opiates for their entire lives for pain and the only side affects are being High and developing an addiction. We're talking about physical affects to the body, not indirect results from being an addict (malnourishment from spending all your money on drugs).

My aunt takes a lot of opiates daily due to cancer and they don't physically impact her health .
>>
>>42083635
Would you rather deal with needles or deal with complete testosterone shutdown (or even worse)?

You have not thought it through or done enough research!
>>
>>42083755
to be honest mate, you're right. I only really thought about it a few days ago.
>>
>>42083074
if you do the cycle and post-cycle smartly then there will be little damage from temporary roiding. the danger comes from the fact that once you're off the juice your muscles will begin to shrink, you'll lose strength, and won't recover as quickly so you'll probably jump back on them and continue this vicious cycle for decades. I have nothing against steroids but I have seen this happen in my life and on /fraud/ here. This is the reason I am not going to juice until I hit 45 years old or so
>>
i started 125mg/week of test 5 weeks ago because i thought i had low test (never got bloodwork desu i know im retarded) and wanted to understand how id feel with normal/high test levels. it was the single best decision ive made in my life
>>
File: 54PKvvsz.jpg (41KB, 382x383px) Image search: [Google]
54PKvvsz.jpg
41KB, 382x383px
It really seems like people are excepting steroids to work like creatine; something you can take and then just stop taking, like it boosted your natural test levels and was easy to stop.

Nice.
>>
>>42083384
do d bol too.
>>
>>42083141
99.9% you're fine, 0.01% you end up impotent and on TRT for life.
>>
>>42083074

the picture is nonsense.

generally speaking its a good idea to run test only or test + dbol front load as first cycle.

if you respond well to test (lots of water weight and good lean body mass gains) there is a likelihood of gyno.

there is almost no chance of long term natural test shutdown for normal healthy males, however recovery could be as long as 4-6 months without PCT. (search Chinese population study on exo test as a birth control measure).

some form of depression is a very likely if estrogen levels are not kept in check post cycle. this can manifest in a dependency like desire to cycle again asap.
>>
>>42084228
tfw ive sold this guy guns IRL
>>
>>42083074
As a transguy if I have too much T it increases my estrogen levels.
>>
>>42085716
what about the other 0.09% ?
>>
>>42086638
you get congestive heart failure and die
>>
>>42083074
>how much damage would I do to my body if I took testosterone at 20 years old?
There's no way to tell because unless you're an endocrinologist or are under the care of an endocrinologist or other medical professional skilled and experienced in the therapaeutic use of anabolic steroids, you're playing Russian Roulette with your health and life.

Don't be stupid. You do not NEED steroids. You just have a combination of unrealistic expectations (due mainly to faggots on YouTube, and loudmouths on /fit/) and a lack of patience.

What you NEED to do is LIFT and EAT and SLEEP and be consistent about it for at least a YEAR, re-evaluating your progress regularly, and changing how you're training according to your progress (or lack thereof).

If you fall for the 'steroids meme' then as soon as you stop taking them, your gains will start to melt away and you'll be back where you started, plus you'll be depressed as fuck. Just do yourself a favor and take my advice to stay away from steroid use.
>>
Is there a safe dose I can take so I just get to normal t levels? Had bloodwork done and Im 380. Is this even a good idea at all, or can I just work harder and get some decent results natty?
>>
Here's a protip: ALL natty bodybuilders take steroids. If you want the natty physique, you have to take LOTS OF STEROIDS. Sustanon 250, Anadrol 50, and Trenbolone Acetate.
>>
File: IMG_5260.jpg (74KB, 634x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5260.jpg
74KB, 634x431px
>>42083074
>tfw I used to shoot up regulary
>>
>>42083366

Well, you can either cycle and PCT, where you'll sit with crappy Test levels for weeks/months while your production recovers, lose some gains, possibly feel shitty, and have to deal with potential sides from your PCT meds, or you can cruise at the high end of the "normal" range, feel great, maintain gains, and be ready to run another blast sooner than you would if you were cycling. But yeah, we really just BnC because we're drug addicts, not because we're trying to be as efficient and practical as possible...
>>
>>42083473

Kek, this is the one comeback that every natty seems to use over and over again. "Time to up the aromatase inhibitor, juicehead!" It's like they're so proud that they know what an AI is. Makes me giggle every time. But really, dude, I'm impressed that you know so much about running gear without ever having done it before! So tell me, why I am I supposed to be running AI on my cruise when my Test is at 1,100 ng/dL and my E2 is 30 pg/mL?
>>
File: ericandre_108_007.jpg (53KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
ericandre_108_007.jpg
53KB, 1080x608px
Mfw lsd is even on the scale
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.