[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i achieve this mode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 416.jpg (17KB, 266x266px) Image search: [Google]
416.jpg
17KB, 266x266px
how do i achieve this mode?
>>
>>42081997
juice from high school
>>
>>42081997
Have top tier genetics and roid starting at 14.
>>
dianabol and primo
>>
>>42082013
>>42082252
Arnold was even that big compared to the juiced up bodybuilders today. He was peak natty, training 4-6 hours a day and perfect diet with the perfect genetics.
>>
>>42082284
>perfect diet

Nope. He just did a lot of roids my man. None of them back then denied it
>>
>>42082252
Also, he always talks about how he smiled a lot. So do that, too
>>
>>42082310
This, the difference between the golden age of bodybuilding and bodybuilding today is that at the golden age everybody answered by the question "Do you use steroids" with "Hell yeah I do, lots of".
Today even fucking Coleman claimed he is natty because else he lose his sponsor.
>>
>>42082284
They didn't have the science and variety of compounds around today.

That said, Arnold had a bowl of dbol on his coffee table that he would take a handful of every time he passed it. So yeah, not natty dood
>>
>>42082284
You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>42082458
>"Hell yeah I do, lots of".
They din't take lots, what they did take is absolute pharma grade gear, also work out entire day at the gym
>>
>>42082314
very wholesome thank you for your post :)
>>
ONLY roids, and NO hard work, dude, ONLY roids.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HUDQAAYl9o

he was natty till he was 20
>>
>>42082513
Not denying it, (I believe it, honestly) But do you have a source?

Also, they must have run test at the same time because dbol suppresses test, but I never hear of that, only the dbol
>>
30 minutes on the elliptical 3 times a week
>>
>>42081997
You can't.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.