[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sorry for the shit quality but what body type would this be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170709_094819_392.jpg (52KB, 480x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170709_094819_392.jpg
52KB, 480x852px
sorry for the shit quality but what body type would this be?
>>
skinny fat, bordering on being plain-ol' fat
>>
Just fat
>>
>>42080548
fat
>>
I've started cutting out fjunk food and high calorie foods but what diet is good if i'm focusing on weight liftng
>>42080561
>>42080567
>>42080555
>>
>>42080633
did you read the sticky?
>>
>>42080633

read this sticky
>>
>>42081176
I read the section on dieting for people who are looking to bulk but the foods they listed are basically what my diet already consists of I was just wondering what should I change or should I just increase my workout regime
>>
EAT 200KCAL A DAY FOR 30-35 DAYS, THEN CLEAN BULK FOR 3 YEARS. HAVE FUN
>>
>>42080548
Skinnyfat, bordering on fatass
>>
>>42080548
Shit one
>>
>>42080548
Prime Zyzz mode
>>
File: IMG_4720.jpg (268KB, 736x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4720.jpg
268KB, 736x653px
>>42080633
Here you go bro, the sticky sucks
>>
>>42082826
thanks you're a lifesaver
>>
>>42081682
First, improve your posture. That shit helps enormously. Straighten your shoulders so they're on the same line as your neck (when looked at from your side).
Straighten your back, push your chest out. Doesn't have to be ridiculously macho posture, but too many people walk around like they're scared of something jumping out of an alley at them.
After you've done that, start counting calories and the amount of fat/carbs/protein/etc. you consume. Just guessing at it isn't enough if you want to do it right. You don't have to do it, but if you half ass the nutrition, your gains are going to be half assed as well.
Lift more. You say you've been eating bulk-foods, but those don't get you muscle if you don't work out. Choose a good routine and stick with it. Think of something that motivates you and use it if you don't feel like it, for example music, your crush, etc.
Diet tip: only drink water, tea or coffee. Soda is filled to the brim with unnecesary sugars and calories

Start today anon, no excuses, you can do it.
>>
>>42080548
Just turned 18 gay dilf toy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.