[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else get really fucked up by stimulants? I just had an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Anyone else get really fucked up by stimulants?
I just had an iced coffee with cocoa and I'm seriously about to break in tears. This happens more often than not when I have a large coffee, or more than one in a day. I also sometimes get drowsy from it. What the fuck?
>>
christ you're a fucking fag
>>
>>42080538
And you are a fucking tripfag.
I guess there's some neurochemical shit going on, I mean behind stimulants having the opposite efdfect on me, not behind you being a tripfag.
>>
File: pepe89.jpg (6KB, 250x173px) Image search: [Google]
pepe89.jpg
6KB, 250x173px
>>42080546
upset twinkyboi?
>>
>>42080519
Problems with your adrenal gland maybe?
>>
>>42080519
>seriously about to break in tears
Sweden?
>>
I put instant coffee on my tongue and swallow it with water till I'm at desired level.

I drink a few ginseng teas and sometimes take an additional stimulant.

If DMAA was still legal...
>>
>>42080546
>break in tears
explain this, lad
>>
>>42080609
Nothing to explain, I feel depressed and on the verge of tears even though it's an absolutely normal Sunday afternoon, and I know it sometimes happens when I have too much coffee.
>>
>>42080657
weird thing
>>
File: 1499392864210.jpg (32KB, 460x292px) Image search: [Google]
1499392864210.jpg
32KB, 460x292px
>>42080519
>when you miss that buzz that a scoop of C4 chrome used to give you.
>>
>>42080589
DMAA is illegal now? Hm, better hide my stash then
>>
you have anxiety, OP.

take l-theanine with any stimulant. it will remove the jitters and anxiety. it is the aminoacis in tea that makes tea calming, despite tea having caffeine.
>>
>>42080765
yeah, I also recommend theanine to most stimulants, removes the bad effects of stimulants while still provides the high and the power
>>
>>42080765
>>42080891
That's interesting, do you recommend taking a theanine supplement instead of drinking a buttload of (non sugared) tea?
Would taurine have the same effect as caffeine?
>>
>>42081161
theanine is mostly found in green tea, but also other valuable ingredients are found in green tea, I would recommend to take theanine and caffeine in combo, its often recommended 2:1 (thea:caff).. if you are talking about regular black tea I am not sure how much theanine is in that, probably not a lot, but more caffeine on the other hand.. taurine is vastly different from caffeine with no stimulatory effect.
>>
>>42080519
coffee affects me in strange ways. some morning i can drink a cup and within 30 min im falling back asleep other days i can drink a cup around noon and not be able to sleep till 3am. these days i don't consume coffee as much and only take about 50mg of caffiene pills in the morning alongside 200 mg of modafinil. This combo keeps me focused and full of energy all day and i fall asleep like a baby by 12.
>>
>>42080519
Start taking magnesium supplements. Those have done wonders for caffeine jitters and anxiety for me. I avoided coffee for years because of them, but now I drink a cup or two a day and enjoy it. That's crucial as well, these "large coffees" are fucking enormous. Just drink a regular sized mug if you're sensitive to caffeine. I've heard l-theanine is great too, which explains why I love matcha so much. Nice stimulating effect from the green tea, calm and content from the l-theanine.
>>
Caffeine affect me but not in that weird way, just amplified effects
50mg caffeine is enough to get me fully alert
100mg and I'm literally shaking
150mg and I'm super anxious

I used to have very high tolerance to YHCl, when I first cut with it I used to take 20mg doses and once I took 30mg and just felt like a cup of coffee; now my tolerance disappeared and it makes me go crazy too, 2.5mg and my heart is pounding
>>
File: 1498475879719.png (877KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498475879719.png
877KB, 720x1280px
>Knowing stimulants fuck you up
>Using them anyways
Absolutely savage
>>
File: 1499424668757.png (68KB, 363x443px) Image search: [Google]
1499424668757.png
68KB, 363x443px
>>42080729
TWO SCOOPS
>>
>>42080729
Buy some beta Alanine. Take two doses and a caffeine pill. That'll give you an itch you can't scratch.
>>
no, i dont feel them at all
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.