[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What drugs can I take to boost performance in gym??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images (19).jpg (16KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (19).jpg
16KB, 470x313px
Which drugs can I take which will increase my performance in the gym ( excluding any stimulants) and won't hinder my gains. Meme answers like "food" and "steroids" not allowed.
>>
Excluding stimulants? Probably none.
>>
>>42080090
SARMS
>>
>>42080095
Hmm.... I have heard some anaesthesia type stuff can boost performance. Caffeine doesn't do anything for me. I can drink 3 cups of coffee and still feel the same. Ephedrine and DMAA are banned. So what stimulants are left?
>>
>>42080090
"What can I take to boost my performance besides everything that works" (⋅⃘˕̭⋅⃘)

Gee I don't know fucking retard. You can try taking a meme "testosterone boosting pill" that costs $100/month and raises your testosterone by 0.0001% temporarily! Woo what a great use of your time and money!!!!!!!!

Or you could buy a vial of Test E for $35.00 and get massive safe gains! The choice is yours!
>>
>>42080152

Do you regularly drink coffee?
>>
>>42080152
Depends where you live. 3-FPM is decent in smallish doses (30mg).
>>
>>42080173
I personally think that I still have more to learn in lifting before I jump on steroids. But shit a Bottle of testosterone is cheaper than the smallest tub of protein powder you can find.
>>
>>42080152
Dmaa is legal again in the states.
>>
>>42080152
>>42080457
DMAA was never "banned" or "illegal". It was illegal to be sold as a fitness or nutrition supplement. You could still buy it, and it was totally legal to possess.
>>
>>42080090
A bit of caffeine and that's about it. Working out on amphetamines is not advised based on my previous experiences.

Also opiates are great for relieving pain and soreness after the workout, but I don't suggest taking large amounts. It might hinder your ability to feel pain and might make you more prone to injuries. Unless you have a tolerance to opiates, stay the fuck away from them.
>>
>>42080152
>3 cups of coffee
>maybe 180mg of caffeine during the day at most
You're a fucking retard, take two caffeine pills and tell us that doesn't work.
>>
Take high doses of HGH and insulin.
>>
>>42080090
>Meme answers like "food" and "steroids"
You are a fucking nerd, Steroids is the thing that will boost you to the next level.

Steroids is the thing that the people on your supplement label actually take to look so good.

Steroids is the thing every fitness guro is good to maintain a physique that the average man can't maintain.

You ask the right question but then you say you don't wanna hear the two only real answers.

If steroids was legal, everybody from your nan to your drugdealer would admit to using them.
>>
onit shroomtech
>>
>>42080090
Anyone have experience with DMAA? How does it compare to say, adderall?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.