[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caffeine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

So I'm trying to lose weight, I'm doing about 30 mins of cardio each day, I am counting my calories, trying to stay under 2000.

I have a question though, can I chug fuckloads of caffeine drinks while staying under 2000 calories to boost my weight loss?

Is this a stupid idea?

I don't care about getting gains, I just want to be a skinny ninja.
>>
>>42078853
Why the fuck are you on fit?
>>
File: 1458116721935.jpg (14KB, 552x539px) Image search: [Google]
1458116721935.jpg
14KB, 552x539px
>I don't care about getting gains
You should go
>>
>>42078865
Because I'm trying to get fit obviously. Jeez anon. I quit smoking and put on like 70 lbs of fatness so I'm trying to get back to my old self, minus the cigs.
>>
>>42078853
Not a problem in the short term
>>
>>42078907
But will it boost my weight loss? Also are chinups and push ups enough or do I have to buy some weights?
>>
If you wanna dance with a heart attack sure, since im picturing a clueless retard chugging 2l of it daily
You spent how many time being fat again? Why you want to lose all of that in a couple of weeks only now? fuck off

Caffeine might surpress a bit of appetite along with giving an energy boost, stick with that
>>
>>42078915
Enough for what?
>>
>>42078926
It took me about a year to get fat, I was eating tons of chinese food and burgers. I'm sorry guys, ill get better.
>>
>>42078915
Not noticeably
Coffee makes you less hungry and helps a bit against boredom wich also helps eating less
Pullups and pushups will lead to some gains. Depends on you if thats enough for you
>>
>>42078932
To tone up or even get some tiny gains. Should I do it now while I'm still fat? Or should I trim my weight. I can only do 1 chin up...
>>
File: 0d7.png (113KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
0d7.png
113KB, 600x497px
>>42078947

Get a load of this guy
>>
>>42078940
alright, I thought if I od'd on it to the point where my skin burns, that it would burn calories just sitting around but whatever. Ok! I'mma go work out now thanks.
>>
>>42078947
>tone up

What exactly do you mean?
>>
>>42078972
The only rockhard part of my body is my legs for some reason, I just wanted my arms to get hard like that. Anyways I'll stop bothering you guys and check back with you in a couple weeks. Thanks for all the advice, I hate being fat.
>>
>>42078987
what you are referring to is losing fat so they dont fucking cover all the muscle you have you fucking cretin.

Why is this so hard for dyel to understand?
>>
>>42078947
surely this is bait
>>
File: 1486536202944.jpg (579KB, 551x328px) Image search: [Google]
1486536202944.jpg
579KB, 551x328px
Careful with the caffeine bro. If you are going to be taking high doses you should plan how are you going to use it and plan how are you going to stop. Remember to stay hydrated and not to take any in the after noon or your sleep schedule will be fucked and you'll lose most of your weight loss effect as nothing kills muscle (and therefore lowers energy consumption) like bad sleep.

If I were you I'd seriously consider getting some muscle on while you do all of this too, some adjustable dumbells might do the trick, without any of that bulking bullshit though, since in the mid and long term more muscle might end up contributing more to calorie consumption than just some 30 mins of cardio per day.

On a side note, I normally recommend biking instead of running to anyone who isn't really fit for cardio though I don't know if that's your case. Biking is superior in the sense that you can often do it for hours once you have been enough time doing it, and you can go to places, set yourself goals and generally get to see the surroundings of where you live. It's a very /out/ way of exercising.

Good luck with your thing dude.
>>
>>42078853

When I started cutting I cut caffeine/coffee altogether simply because I became hypersensitive to it and couldn't sleept for 48 hours after just one cup, severely ruining my sleep cycle.

>I don't care about getting gains

Fuck why did I even reply?
>>
File: caffeine.jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
caffeine.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
Excess caffeine and caffeine addiction causes acne, dry skin, hypertension, hypotension, dehydration and mood swings among a myriad of other unwanted and undesirable but rarely recognized symptoms both physiological and mental. Caffeine in short makes your metabolism function in an abnormal manner, which kills your gains and makes you an unhealthy person in the inside and the outside. Social normalization does not make it (nor anything else) right. Is it correct to shoot heroin or abuse prozac if all your family does so?

Caffeine is objectively bad for you, any good benefits are at best temporary and transitory and only apply in cases of very sporadic use.

Do not take stimulants, they are not food, they are not nutrition. They harm you in the short, middle and long term. Control your life instead of letting it be controlled by addiction and social memes.

Remember that any arguments for caffeine are more often than not based on ignorance, half truths and more often than not are literally the words of an addict that hasn't gone without it for most of his life.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.