[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What facial and physical traits seperate a man from a woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 22.jpg (138KB, 870x1200px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
138KB, 870x1200px
I see women that look like men and I see men that look like women. Can someone explain?
>>
Face: Increase testosterone levels and lack of estrogen levels for men, and increase estrogen levels and lack of testosterone levels for women.
>>
>>42076429
facial: beard

physical: big ol cock
>>
File: face.png (167KB, 795x453px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
167KB, 795x453px
>>42076466
Forgot pic.
>>
File: wilde1.jpg (66KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
wilde1.jpg
66KB, 1024x768px
>>42076479

Males usually have more prominent browridges than females, and more naturally bushier eyebrows. Masculine en usually have higher cheekbones than women and bigger skulls and wider faces. Men can also build more muscle than women, and have wider shoulders than women on average. men usually have genetically thicker necks than women.

But how the fuck do you explain a woman like olivia wilde?
>>
File: frank_zane.jpg (35KB, 380x520px) Image search: [Google]
frank_zane.jpg
35KB, 380x520px
Physical traits:

Man - Low Bodyfat% with muscles. Shoulders are broad and wide. Hips are narrow. Broad shoulders are a sign of strength. Figure is an upside down triangle.

Woman - Higher bodyfat% (not fat) due to estrogen levels, hips are wide, shoulders are narrow. Wide hips are a sign of fertility and able to give birth without any complications. Figure is a triangle.
>>
File: olivia.jpg (111KB, 634x707px) Image search: [Google]
olivia.jpg
111KB, 634x707px
>>42076510
Possible tranny. Her shoulders are wide and she has no hips. There are more transexuals in the entertainment business than you think.
>>
>>42076510
it's not uncommon in those of north germanic/scandinavian heritage, hence the following:

Squarehead is a late 19th century ethnic slur directed at German and Scandinavian immigrants. The phrase is meant quite literally as a disparaging reference to the cranial features, though often just used as a generic ethnic slur against those groups.

Basically the stereotypical shape of a Northern European's head was thought to be square- so it was (and is) an insult to call someone with that ethnic makeup 'squarehead'.
>>
>>42076585
>olivia wilde
>tranny
She literally gave birth to a child are you retarded
>>
File: serena.jpg (161KB, 1024x709px) Image search: [Google]
serena.jpg
161KB, 1024x709px
>>42076637
So will Serena Williams soon.

Good goy.
>>
Jawline. Chew shit.
Attitude. Don't be a sad cunt, be a sick cunt. This eneration is fucked and the concept of manliness is slowly dying. You got females in the army with the righ to vote and shit, we got faggots in the government and trannies in toilets. You can't just open a jar for a female anymore because how dare you imply that females are inferior and weaker than males shitlord.
Stick to your principles and stop being a faggot. Be the perfect male you thought your father figure is/was.
Stop being a goofy pushover and stand up for yourself and what you believe in. Don't be afraid to show people their place regardless of gender and don't bend over backwards at the slightest hint of pussy. "getting laid" shows nothing but your childish ambitions and thought process. Make mental gains alongside physical gains. The great men you hear of aren't great because of their social gains, but their mental and physical gains. No one would remember the flavor of the month e-celeb 100 years from now.
>>
>>42076429
>I see women that look like men and I see men that look like women. Can someone explain?
cultural marxism
>>
>>42076429
A penis
>>
>>42078070
The only wise words to come from /fit/ in a while
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.