[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ careers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: mzfexXy.jpg (357KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mzfexXy.jpg
357KB, 1920x1080px
What do you all do for a living?

How much do you make?

Does it affect your fitness goals?

I'm looking for inspiration, I have an associates degree already and I want to return to school to pursue a bachelors so I can stop being trapped in shit work. I really would like to do something weight loss/fitness related but is there really any viable careers in that?
>>
File: 1486997776052.jpg (96KB, 496x516px) Image search: [Google]
1486997776052.jpg
96KB, 496x516px
>>42076321
I'm exiting the military here shortly and working on becoming a fixed wing pilot. Seems like a career path woth plenty of flexibility and room for gains due to FAA regulations.
>>
I am in the air force. Sometimes extra duties and other things cause me to miss a workout, but overall I have plenty of time for the gym and such
>>
bump
>>
I'm finishing my undergrad in Japanese University (came from the states out of high school).
Aside from the intensive language classes, this degree is a fucking joke, despite the school being high ranked.
Being a salaryman scares the shit out of me, and teaching English is too common for foreigners.

I was thinking about joining the military after graduation.

I'd have a high chance of being stationed in Japan again right (cause language proficiency)?

Whats the oldest you can be before they reject you?
>>
File: IMG_0044.jpg (58KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
58KB, 600x899px
>be 24
>Philadelphia firefighter
>roughly 50k a year

The job is more then enough inspiration to lift. But I just enjoy it because that feeling you get after you get your pump on. Like your filled to the max with testosterone, and you can take on the world. I've been doing the 5/3/1 program the past 4 weeks and it's great.
>>
>>42076321
I work on the grounds crew for my university over the summer.

I'm getting a nice tan. It's hot as fuck all day but I always go to he gym after.

I make minimum. majoring in BIS AD, planning on going to law school.
>>
Software Tester fresh out of college 55k a year dont affect my gains really just eat less bc im sedentary all day i workout after work
>>
>>42076470
Look into companies like toyota.. they hire guys who speak jappanese and english and can do business for like 120-150k a year
>>
>used to work offshore as a subsea engineer
>making $150k /yr as a 24 year old
>sitting for 12-18 hours a day
>can't leave the control room
>boat runs out of heathy food 3 days into a 21 day voyage
>no women onboard
>always tired and hate your life
>begin to stop caring and eat the snacks
>Louisiana soul food for every meal
>up for 18-20 hours a day most days
>end up eating the night shift meal too
>gain wait like crazy but don't care because you hope a heart attack happens
>realize this shit needs to stop
>quit
>go take the summer off to lift and get back in shape
>about half way through losing all the fat I gained over the past 2 years
>going back to school for a masters and changing industries
>>
I plan on being a surgeon.
>>
File: 1495054469607.jpg (238KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1495054469607.jpg
238KB, 640x638px
>>42076321

Maintenance/test engineer for a very, very large manufacturing company. I work with design engineers and programmers to support and implement their shitty ideas and show them where they went wrong.

$20/hr. I should be making much more than that as a 30 year old engineer, but I took a break and switched careers for a while, and now I'm starting back at the bottom. Lots of room to move up so I'm not worried, and bills are covered.

Very much. It's almost impossible to maintain any kind of actual fitness routine, as my schedule and workload is very inconsistent. I'm never able to eat at a regular time, for one. Also, I spend some days sitting behind a desk for 8 hours, and some days I'm lifting and hauling industrial equipment. I wanted to lift yesterday, but my forearms and hands are locked up and sore from turning wrenches all day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.