[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 65.jpg (62KB, 800x972px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
62KB, 800x972px
Your muscles mean shit when your face is below 8/10 or your height below 6'0 or when you have a thin frame. And frame is nothing if you don't have height or face.
>>
File: philosopher.jpg (1MB, 1122x1600px) Image search: [Google]
philosopher.jpg
1MB, 1122x1600px
A bad face can be made better by a good beard.

Being a manlet can be compensated for by learning.
>>
>not lifting because you enjoy it

who cares about the rest
>>
>>42072942
/thread
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>42072942
Nobody lift for that, you lift for other people and narcissim but you are blind with a bluepill in the ass to see it

Tell me would you lift if you were the last men on earth? If you were truly alone? NO, you wouldn't care about anything, about your skin, about how you look, about wearing clothes.
I enjoy lifting, but i know why i do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDpENE6yPV4
>>
Muscles look fairly dramatic on a thinner frame desu. I remember being an underage coward too but shitposting won't help you. Why are you scared of girls?
>>
>>42073078
>im 16 and just saw fight club the post
>>
>>42073078
>would you lift if you were truly alone?

I've become fairly good at it
>>
redpill

If you are man enough you wont care about ur looks like some women.
>>
>>42073165
you aren't alone, you aren't truly alone
>>
File: 1478172673612.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1478172673612.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>42073078
if you are looking for something only useful to yourself you can die already...
From the job you hold, to the clothes you buy, passing through the women you fuck, literally nothing matter to your general utility.
It does matter to your well-being though. Life is like a holiday you take somewhere, it's up to you to just stay in the hotel room or run on the beach for the pleasure of feeling the wind. it's not about the other guest in the hotel.
>>
>>42072840
>Unless you fit into this EXTREMELY NARROW AND TOTALLY ARBITRARY DEFINITION OF WHAT IS "GOOD" you should just stop doing everything including living!

Beware people who trot out extreme absolute """standards""" presenting them as """fact""".

Consider this, denizens of /fit/: If what the OP is saying is 100% true, then how come we're not living in a world where everyone is at least six feet tall, and everyone has at least an 8/10 face, and everyone has a perfect """frame"""? Because what he's saying is just more garden-variety trolling, designed to make you all angsty. Trolls get off on this shit.

>Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.

Just ignore the OP and guys like him. He's full of shit.
>>
>>42072840
>says the guy who set the standard but shows not his 8/10 and 6' pic
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.