[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: isthismeme.jpg (43KB, 695x303px) Image search: [Google]
isthismeme.jpg
43KB, 695x303px
No questions that don't deserve their own thread found. I can start with two.

What are some good lifting shoes? Just taking a look online and apparently pic related is god tier. Is the Adidas Adipower a meme? Aren't lifting shoes supposed to not raise the heel? It seems like all of the "best" lifting shoes have the heel raised more than I thought it should be.

Second I eat about half of the recommend carbs for the amount of calories (3200) I eat, mainly eating meats instead. They're not fatty meats, usually chicken and sometimes pork/ steak, Essentially I eat a lot more protein than I need to and a little more fat than I need to, and a lot less carbs than I "should". Is this an issue?
>>
Can anyone recommend me a good UL routine that combines both strength and aesthetics?
>>
>>42070837
What shoes you should wear depends on what kind of training you're doing. If you do oly lifting then shoes with raised heels like your pic are the way to go. With almost anything else a shoe with a hard, thin sole is the best way to go. Honestly if I could lift barefoot in my gym I would.
>>
>>42070837
Raised heel is good for squats too.

Some people change shoes or take them off for dead lifts but I just use the same ones (an older pair of Adipowers).
>>
>>42070947
Raised heel is better for squats than hard sole. Helps you hit depth and push through the heels
>>
>>42071154
just pute a micro plate under your heels and that's it

been doing it for ages
>>
>>42070837
Depends on mobility and preference, some lifters squat much better in heels others without.

>>42071154
Not better, depends on your build.

>>42072014
This is shitty advice from somebody with a shitty squat.
Not stable and will make you look like an idiot.
>>
>>42072014

And the stability is terrible

Seriously, if you ever get the chance to try some proper lifting shoes you won't be disappointed
They're not a meme
>>
>>42072073
>will make you look like an idiot.

oh, working out hard makes you look like an idiot? better to buy a "weight lifting" shoe with a raised heel (???????????????????)

exercise science guy here explain to me why the fuck a weight lifting shoe has a raised heel????????? please

a weight lifting shoe is a shoe designed for maximal deadlift period otherwise its just a normal shoe
>>
>>42070869
Candito linear and candito 6 week
>>
File: WeekSched.png (91KB, 968x1319px) Image search: [Google]
WeekSched.png
91KB, 968x1319px
Can you guys rate my routine? Suggestions are welcome as well
>>
>>42072162
And the worst post of the week award goes to...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.