[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actual creatine doses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: OPN-02384-10.jpg (258KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
OPN-02384-10.jpg
258KB, 1600x1600px
Hey /fit/ I recently bought a tub of creatine Powder and it says the dose is 1scoop -5g. I've done some research and different websites say different doses to take daily. I'm 90 kg and work out twice a day an hour each time lifting weights. How much creatine should I take?
>>
>>42070049
Self bump
>>
>>42070049
>buying creatine without consulting with a doctor first to monitor and chart your dosages
never gonna make it
>>
>>42070115
>paying some dude when you have internets
I wonder who is behind this post.
>>
>>42070115
Is it necessary to consult my doctor? Instead of saying that I'll never make it, try and help?
>>
>>42070049
Bump
>>
>>42070049
Take 5g/1 scoop every morning, no need to overload it when you begin or anything. You can split it 2.5g morning & 2.5g night if you want. Better in the morning because you're pretty sure to have it on an empty stomach.
>>
>>42070237
Thanks for the help. So many websites went on about 20grams a day for 5 days loading or something but I'll stick with your advice
>>
File: 1485484011306.jpg (2MB, 1740x4002px) Image search: [Google]
1485484011306.jpg
2MB, 1740x4002px
>>42070259
You're welcome. I tried loading a couple years ago, and haven't seen a difference. It just makes you consumes more, so good for them I guess. That's why I prefer to use capsule, easier dosage.
>>
>>42070115
halp how I do this
>>
It's said that creatine can raise DHT levels. Is this true or just broscience, and if it is true, can creatine contribute to MPB? What if you're on fin, which is a DHT blocker?
>>
>>42070139
Get a blood test before taking creatine, after one month of use get another blood test, go to the doctor with the two tests.

About dosage: 5g/day is enough, make sure to drink a lot of water.
>>
>>42070393
Why do I need to take blood tests? I thought creatine wasn't dangerous.
>>
>>42070348
What if you lose your hair at 50 instead of 52? I'm not bald at all btw.
>>42070410
Creatine isn't dangerous at all. You'll just have a bit more water as bodyweight. Which is enjoyable in summer i m h o
>>
>>42070259
You can load to see results faster, but in the long run, it doesn't make much of a difference. Just take 5g/day in your protein shake or PWO
>>
>>42070049
5g a day, every day, take it after lifting on lifting days. No need to load it, that's just bullshit designed to get you to buy more from running out faster. If you've got a genetic predisposition to baldness/thinning, you're gonna lose some hair.
>>
File: 169972055.jpg (78KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
169972055.jpg
78KB, 507x338px
>you're taking creatine?
>Anon what your telling me is illegal you know that right?
>>
>>42070464
Im pretty sure balding is in my family. Im 19 and have had some receeding on the sides of my hairline. Whenever i towel off after a shower i have many random head hairs in the towel. I felt like it got worae while i was taking preworkout with creatine in it for about 6 months and so i stopped. It feels better now but idk if its just me imagining things. I wanna get back on the preworkout but id rather keep my hair longer if possible lol
>>
What's a good brand to buy creatine from?
I'm looking through Amazon for something under $20 since that's all I have in the bank. Currently looking at ON and muscle tech.
>>
>>42070049
>creatine
Say good bye to your hair.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.