[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ocassional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20170708_104545.png (114KB, 332x256px) Image search: [Google]
20170708_104545.png
114KB, 332x256px
Anyone here workout occasionally? Say hitting each muscle group just once a week and eating "normally"? As in, not really any less or more than they were previously?

This is my body now and I'm totally happy with it, just curious to see if I pick up my weights occasionally if there will be any effect at all. Really more for science. I'm not actively trying to look any different, just bored.

Because if it's a go big or go home scenario I'll prob just settle for the workout I get every day at work watering hundreds of plants
>>
>>42070001
It's time to dyel
>>
>>42070040
Speak on that
>>
>>42070001
eh you look fine, i'd say best you can hope for is a slight body recomp since you have a slightly above average BF%
>>
>>42070001
>hitting each muscle once a week

That encompasses a lot of routines that dedicated lifters do as well.
>>
>>42070299
well that's good news

I won't be using any supplements and I eat pretty dirty, but I always make sure to get protein. I guess I'll just lift and see what happens. I'm 6'2" 185 btw.
>>
>>42070001

If you're happy with it, why not? I am always for exercise but i never promote doing it all the time

I try to go every second day and always do routines that are almost full body (on back/biceps days i will do chest/triceps and vice versa).

I guess it's harder for people who do physical jobs because they are probably too tired at the end of the day but working out can have a lot of benefits, especially when it comes to the back
>>
>>42070354
yeah that's me with the physical job. I figured one day tho that I eat so much and probably burn so many calories at work, that if I lifted too I could probably put on some mass without as much effort as say someone that has a desk job.

I'll def take your advice on the back/bis chest/tris
>>
File: Screenshot_20170708-133418.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170708-133418.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>42070001
This is me lifting twice a week (upper/lower day) for the past few months. Im trying to get lean tho so I play a lot of basketball (pretty much everyday). I don't look as good as 80% of the dudes here, just wish I had more time to lift.
>>
Chest looks good, back could use work . BF too high but u know that
>>
>>42070001
Bitch gtfo of my gym. You'll make shit all gains as an occasional lifter. You're just wasting time and people's space.
>>
>>42070529
Yeah we look similar in some respects. I think lifting well occasionally and eating is probably all one needs to get to a decent base. Not even sure I want to go above that tho. You trying to be lean for this summer? I'm shooting for next summer myself, just eating shit tons now and hoping it sticks. I was like 6'2 155 a few years ago
>>
>>42070658
I have an extensive set of dumbbells and benches my grandpa left me. Btw if lifting turns me into a giant douche like you i may just never touch them
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.