[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA: Don't Shit Where You Eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Just posting to update /fit/ on what ended up happening. I'm the anon that had a gymbro that started cheating on his wife with a coworker gymbunny.
I mentioned that I thought it was a bad idea, but left it at that and kept my nose out of it.
This week his wife found out and filed for divorce and she lawyered up so she can take everything.
I'm not going to tell him I told you so, but everything turned out as expected.
>>
nobody gives even an inkling of a shit. though i must admit i had a good laugh at the idea of you writing this inane, stupid post and expecting anyone to care. even got my whole family to read this and we all cracked up at what a pointless, floor-shitting faggot you are.
>>
>>42069425
LOL you sure fucking owned him buddy
>>
>>42069411
>cheating in the same state you live
>having any incriminating on your phone
>letting hos you cheat with know your real name

shiggy fucking diggy
>>
>>42069411
Dumb games = dumb prizes
>>
Step 1: never get married
Step 2: do whatever the fuck you want

Why is this so confusing???
>>
>ever getting married without a way to prevent wifey from stealing your shit
He had lost before it even began
>>
>>42069434
LOL and you sure fucking owned the guy who owned him, buddy
>>
File: 1497413087346.png (158KB, 366x316px) Image search: [Google]
1497413087346.png
158KB, 366x316px
>>42069425
>writing this inane, stupid post and expecting anyone to care.
I abhor people who do that to no ends i fucking hate them idk where/when this type of shit starting but it's fucking stupid that someone would blog post as if people are waiting to hear about it/care at all
>>
>>42069425
>>42069824
Yeah fuck community we want more washed out memes and summerfags making threads with questions one google search away from being answered
>>
>>42069837
Yeah let's have more tripfags and threads about their shitty boring lives everyday, lets have everyone make their own thread about their empty meaningless lives and have the "community" be offended in case someone said they didn't care, lets all hug each other and support each other as a big loving community, wouldn't that be fun
>>
Quality health and fitness thread lad.
To be on topic, stop shitting where you come from lifting advice.
>>
vaguely remember that post, sucks for him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.