[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a guy with big calves anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: bqlrkjflx17z.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bqlrkjflx17z.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
ask a guy with big calves anything
>>
>>42069032
post calves routine
>>
>>42069032
how big are ur calves
>>
Former fatty?
>>
>>42069032
When do you think they'll be ready for the abattoir?
>>
How fat are you/were you?
>>
>>42069032
How much grain per stock are you giving them?
>>
>>42069054
no

>>42069046
dont know

>>42069040
It varies a little bit, but I hit them as hard as possible, they're cramping on the final few reps of the final set

and the final set is probably close to 100 reps

Same applies to standing calf raises but I'd say 70% of what I do is seated.

I do a good set of 20 reps, not a typical "warm up", I count it as a working set because each rep hurts

then I up the weight by 20kg and do a set of 15

then I up the weight by 20kg and do a set of 12

then I up the weight by 10 or 14kg and do a set of 8-10, then without any rest I drop the weight and go to failure, drop the weight and go to failure, drop the weight and go to failure

the final set is ridiculous, you need to prepare yourself for it mentally and put on some good music, it gets intense, feels amazing though

My logic or mantra is that someone else might have better muscle building genetics than me but I guarantee they wont be able to push themselves as hard or take as much pain as I do
>>
>>42069032
>big calves

Cows? Are you trying to say the word "cows?"
>>
>tfw I have big calves naturally
>fattest I've been is 30 lbs overweight

I think it's genetic but also comes from the fact that I've sort of always walked on my toes, and also I tend to flex my calves in almost every situation.
>mfw you've never flexed your calves while masturbating
>>
>>42069131
Watch your Achille's tendon my man, just because your muscle can handle it doesn't mean your tendons and ligaments can
>>
How long were you fat?
>>
File: IMG_20170622_173921.jpg (4MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_173921.jpg
4MB, 3036x4048px
>>42069032
what do i do about this?
>>
>>42070736
Stop pressing the right one down on the couch that should fix it
>>
>>42069032
186 cm, 85 kg with 43,5 cm calves (lil' above 17 inches) here

you mirin' ?

also ask me anything
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.