[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Muscles you neglect for either strength or aesthetic goals.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

For me I neglect direct ab-work as well as the side/medial delt. Doing a bunch of crunches and shit, side raises, I really felt like I wasted my time. Haven't suffered from stopping with those exercises. Also I don't do any direct calf-work, they get trained from squats and deads.

Anyone do rotator-cuff isolation? I do them maybe twice a month
>>
>>42068850
I neglect my sphincter, no need to cut a shit in half if I'm going to push it out anyways.
>>
>>42068850

I don't think anyone here even lifts. If they are, they just are 2 months in SS/GSLP
>>
>>42068850
Is that fucking shopped? Jesus.
>>
>>42068850

I used to neglect muscle groups, but then I realized that shit will catch up to you eventually.
>>
>>42068850
I know I am literally confirming the meme but in general I neglect my legs and especially glutes

I inherently have "good" legs (by normal standard and not /fit/ standard) and my ass was always joocy af. Girls often mention how my ass looks great and I get almost assaulted sometimes because they wanna touch it
Not like I'm complaining tho I got a small waist and hips so I look like a fucking greek god
>>
>>42069086
how do you even work glutes other thanthe meme hip thrust thing that chicks do tho
>>
>>42069028
nope, it's 100% legit. google search the image and you'll see that he's a professional arm wrestler. yep, they exist.
>>
>>42069028
no photoshop
he has some kind of hormon disorder that makes his arm grow. don't know his name but he is a professional armwrestler. nickname is hellboy.
>>
File: imagep.jpg (36KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
imagep.jpg
36KB, 512x384px
>>
>>42068850
i neglect the shit out of my calves
>>
>>42068850
I guess you could say I "neglect" my arms and my chest.
I don't do any type of curls. I only work my biceps when doing compounds like rows and chinups.
Same for triceps, I do no isolation, only OHP and Bench.
Also my chest, I don't do anything besides flat bench press, which isn't a great chest builder. It's a great upper body strength exercise, but it's mediocre at building big pecs.

Many people would probably say that my arms are small compared to the rest of my body, but I disagree. My pecs are actually decently big, but that's mostly genetics. Many people struggle to develop their chest without a lot of isolation.
I find that most people have body dysmorphia when it comes to arms and chest, and tend to overdevelop those muscles.
Look at greek/roman statues to see what proportionate arms and chest look like.
>>
>>42069136
Proper depth squats, conventional deads, SL deads...
Do you not lift?
>>
I neglect obliques, hip abductors, and my neck. My neck is pretty joocy already, and makes my somewhat bigger than average shoulders look smaller, so I don't train it.
>>
>>42070377
thanks for reminding me that I still have to do my neck training today
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.