[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much weight did lost?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7773.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7773.png
29KB, 633x758px
I've been only eating oatmeal and milk during breakfast for a week now, and chicken breast for dinner

Literally nothing else, no sugar no bread no junk food or fastfood.

I was 97 kg, is there chance that i lost weight? Im 1.82 btw

Its becoming unbereable and im starting to breakdown in morale
>>
>>42068289
Who told you oatmeal and milk was good for weight loss?
>>
>>42068289

Add something like salsa to your chicken. Add ground cinnamon to your oats.

Look for other spices/ingredients that work well with chicken and oats and incorporate them.
>>
>>42068304
Some anon told me it's actually not that low on calories so i should replace with a meal, i eat like 1 cup of oatmeal and 2 cups of milk each morning because it keeps me feel like full until dinner
>>
>>42068289
actually count your calories doesn't matter if you end up eating like 5 plates of chicken breast
>>
>>42068411
I probably consume less than 500 calories in a day.
>>
>>42068323
>1 cup dry oatmeal = 340 calories
>2 cups of milk = 300 calories
>total = 640 calories
>>
>>42068447
Lmao no you don't you dumb faggot, see:
>>42068452
>>
>>42068452
250 ml of light milk is 80 calories you idiot

I barely use half of it.

Either way it would be 600 calories in total in a day
>>
>>42068289
Try changing to a low-card diet and lift some weights. As long as you burn more calories than you intake you will lose weight and lifting will help ur body burn fat over muscle. The low carb diet will make you feel full all day once you get used to it, and its pretty easy to stick to
>>
>>42068289
You have definitely lost some weight BUT it will not keep off unless you make changes that are healthy and that you can keep consistently.
Read the sticky, it has tons of info. Join myfitnesspal.com. Maybe start exercising or even just walking. You can make it but not if you feel hungry all the time.
A typical day of fast as fuck weight loss looks like:

>Breakfast
250ml 1.5% milk with 1/2 cup oats, maybe 1-2 tsp honey
or
2 slices whole wheat bread with low fat cheese and turkey

>Lunch
Half a chicken breast grilled or baked (only 1 tbsp olive oil) & a big ass tomato or lettuce salad with 1 tbsp olive oil
or fish/smaller portion of beef burgers/1 pork steak/2 eggs instead of the chicken.
Always have salad.
Once a week have pasta with 2 tbsp shredded cheese and tomato sauce, and once a week have mixed vegetables/peas/green beans in tomato sauce (for those 2 add 60g light feta cheese to your salad)

>Snack
2 pieces of fruit or 1 banana or 1 cereal bar or 2 slices whole wheat bread with 1 slice light cheese and 1 slice turkey

>Dinner
200g 2% plain greek yogurt with 2 tsp honey and 1/4 cup cereal
or
Sandwich as described in breakfast/snack + salad as described in lunch
or
salad + 60g light feta cheese + 1 slice whole wheat bread.

Once a week have a cheat meal (usually dinner, eating a nice cheat meal while watching a show or movie after a week of diet when you're tired from the day is god tier).

You're gonna make it bro. My little brother was 102kg and 178cm and lost about 1-1.5kg/week with this diet, no exercise. You are taller so you'll lose more, especially if you exercise a little bit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.