[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good gym feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 14995056709451178222059.jpg (3MB, 4000x2240px) Image search: [Google]
14995056709451178222059.jpg
3MB, 4000x2240px
>Tfw you have the entire gym to yourself
>>
File: 1497832974006.png (153KB, 700x861px) Image search: [Google]
1497832974006.png
153KB, 700x861px
>>42067153
>nobody in my immediate vicinity so I can get a good 10 second stare at the wallpaper of my waifu on my phone before hitting a set hard.
>>
>nobody in gym
>get to finally giggle to myself about memes like mark rip saying "lower lower lower" while dressed as the devil as I do squats or the ebola "i am growing stronger" when I am done woth a set
>get to mutter autistic motivation to myself as I do reps
>get to make a walk across the entire gym between sets and look at the various posters and the advertisements at the counter
>>
>tfw entire gym is empty
>two skelly fuckboys enter
>start using the smith machine to bench lmao0.5pl8
>squatting 3pl8s next to them
>notice the awe in their face as i go atg
who is the cool guy now, little fuckboy?
>>
>>42067153
Who am I supposed to talk to or give advice of no one is in the gym.
>>
>>42067822
>tfw no DYELs to bully
>>
>>42067678
>tfw you secretly 'mire all the huge guys while they work out

Not really gay or anything but it's totally different to see a huge guy pump weight like that in person, very attractive.
>>
>>42067678
They must've been pretty cool for you to be so intimidated by their mere presence to the degree that you'd autistically try to "prove yourself" to them and then report back here.
>>
>>42067226
>suddenly someone else comes in unexpectedly
>didn't notice because of all the noice you were making
>>
>nobody else in the locker room so I can flex in the mirror and mire my pump without feeling like a faggot
>>
>>42067153
>gym is empty
>10 p.m.
>put queens of the stone age on the p.a. system loud as fuck
>yell at weights in autistic rage while deadlifting
>GET THE FUCK UP
>FFFFFUCK OFF
>GYAAHHHHHH

i love going kaio ken by myself in the gym
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.