[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain why I look like shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-255156347.jpg (515KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-255156347.jpg
515KB, 1440x2560px
Can anyone explain why I look like shit?
>>
>>42067024
You don't actually lift and you carry a bit of fat around the obliques like a lot of people do.
You can fix this by building your upper body, you're symmetrical so there should be no problem.
>>
>>42067024
cos your shorts are 1-1 1/2 inches too low
>>
>>42067024
You just look like a dude. Lift some more if you're really not happy with it though.
>>
>>42067024
reverse image search gets me no results, goddamn.

>tumor on right delt
>big obliques with fat on them
>small pecs
>>
>>42067024
I wouldn't say you look like shit, you're just dyel and skelly. Fat people look like shit, you just need to eat and lift.
>>
>>42067036
Appreciate your honesty, chest/tri today too so I'll try to push myself harder. Do you recommend doing only chest days or is that a douche myth

>>42067039
Flexing the Adonis bro
>>
>>42067066
>Flexing the Adonis bro
i gave you the answer
>>
I'm wiping elderly ass for the next hour but I really appreciate y'alls input whether it's genuine or flaming. I don't really have anyone to ask for tips about this so thanks
>>
>>42067066
I tend not to do tricep isolations because mine already overpower my biceps because I never skip a chest day.
Learn the correct way to barbell bench and apply that technique to dumbbells.
Dumbbell bench is going to be your best friend from now on if you want to build your chest and delts.
Oh, and make sure you eat a lot too.
>>
>>42067024
>shit chest
>overdeveloped obliques
>no lats
>>
You have undeveloped lats
>>
eat more and workout the glutes
>>
>>42067122
>>42067140
Yeah, it's the absent lats that make him look so weird. Although with those child-birthing hips it might not matter.
>>
>>42067122
>overdeveloped obliques
You have no idea what you're talking about. You can't even see his obliques - they're underdeveloped and covered with a layer of fat.
He has wide hips and carries fat around his obliques, like many men (including me).
He needs to work his obliques and his lats. Working his chest won't do shit to give him a v-taper. He can also cut a few more lbs. He's around 12% there. If he can get down to 10%, he'll lose the fat and achieve fridgemode.

OP, really study up on lat exercises and good form. Regular work on obliques. Pull-ups are your best friend.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.