[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5'3 male what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1479812090905.jpg (31KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
1479812090905.jpg
31KB, 400x262px
I used to be in military. but I'm out of there now.
still recur back the days in military, and regret what I've done.
the thing is that I didn't finish it just normally. I cut my wrist trying to commit suicide and got kicked out being condamned as mental illness.

been ignored just by one glance from the peers? oh sure. been the target from the mean bullies? yes I was the very first easy target as always.

what the fuck is military man? I'm not a military man. even fucking middle school student is taller than me and seems to be stronger.

guys...

I'm not a normal grown-up male... I can'y protect someone with this fucking hillarious midget height.

wherever I go and whatever I do I'm the one who seems to be most easy looking.

what do? this is really so fucking unfair. I've done what I need to do and what i should do and the people mock at me anyway. they know that I'm doing it because of my inferior complex anyway.
I just feel like I am cursed.

what did I do to deserve this? this is so unfair ...
>>
>>42066362
Retard.

Yes you can protect a woman at your height. the only obstacle you havr to overcome is the one you keep setting for your self right now
>>
>>42066362
>military

Did you fucking puss out in basic?
>>
Simo Hayha was 5'2 and killed over 500 commies alone. Audie Murphy, an american war hero was like 5'3 or something. Don't feel unmanly just because you are short OP
>>
Hey. Psyhotherapist here, the good kind not the american kind.

Self esteem problems such as yours are often linked to low social interaction. First thing we advise patients is to get out and meet friends, people naturally like having their existence acknowledged and build self-security out of a social net.

There can be other, deeper problems, but assuming you're here on 4chan my first guess isn't far fetched.
>>
>>42066362
If you're here im hoping you lift. Ive got a mate who is a bartender and your height. He lifted for two years and did competitions and stuff. He is attractive, chill and chad as fuck. Your height is only an issue if you let it be. If people bully you, use your wit to imasculate them. If you have a hot bod and are a cool guy you can still get girls and impress people socially. Get some self esteem mate. You're gonna make it.
>>
File: 1499406934723.jpg (141KB, 1024x657px) Image search: [Google]
1499406934723.jpg
141KB, 1024x657px
>>42066362
Since you hate yourself so much and curse your existence look at pic related as the solution
>>
>>42067493
>5'3"
>Chad
pick one
You must be a real loser if you think he can be chad with that height. My mother is that height and she's tiny. I also blame her that I'm only 6'1"
>>
>>42066362
Didn't know there was internet in the pit.
Someone should fix that.
>>
>>42067638
>I'm only 6'1"
Nah, you are 5'9 larping as 6'1.
>>
Where i live if you aren't at least 1.80 you can't even join military
>>
>>42067895
Where is this?

t. 181cm
>>
>>42067895
>tfw 179 cm
Go die for me wagecucks
>>
File: business.jpg (91KB, 940x791px) Image search: [Google]
business.jpg
91KB, 940x791px
Tyson raped opponents that were an entire feet taller than him.

Putin in 5'6.5 and people are intimidated by his presence.
>>
Screw all that,what kind of fucking military allows so short people ? No offence. I'd like to join that military because I'm too manlet for my country's military
>>
File: IMG_0956.jpg (46KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0956.jpg
46KB, 657x527px
>>42069304
>listed height 5'6"
>true height 5'4"
>tfw you will never be as alpha as a KGB manlet
>>
>>42070527
Tank crews are usually on the short side.
>>
>>42069304
Yes but OP doesnt have the control of a thousand nukes and millions of crazy russians. Unfair comparison
>>
>>42067032
this.
simo was a fucking death machine. he fought for his people and was a hero.
>>
>>42067331
>Psyhotherapist
Thanks Moishe, we all know emersing yourself in a sea of degenerate fucking normalfags is a good influence on people who visit sites like this.
>not the american kind
We know.
>>
>>42067614
NOBODY CARED WHO I WAS
UNTIL I PUT ON THE MASK
xD™
>>
>>42070601
To be fair, farmer basically spells hunter, a.k.a "handled rifles since under 10yo".

Sage because manlet thread.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.