[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I break free from my Spaghetti addiction.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

I love carbs so much.
>>
I really like meatballs too.
>>
Marinara sauce, not meat sauce though.
>>
You can keep it in your diet as long as you are getting your other macros and nutrients. It's great pre-workout desu.
>>
make whey+oat based spaghetti
>>
who is that woman
>>
Angel Hair pasta especially.
>>
>>
File: Lewd potato elf adventures.jpg (269KB, 870x1246px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd potato elf adventures.jpg
269KB, 870x1246px
>>42065481
>just ate 4 peanut butter sandwhichs a few hours after I was given a large plate of freshly made and glazed yeast doughnuts
JUST
>>
>>42065481
At least switch to whole wheat noodles.
>>
File: CqGGKYnW8AU_cnB.jpg (73KB, 1200x1115px) Image search: [Google]
CqGGKYnW8AU_cnB.jpg
73KB, 1200x1115px
Weed.

MJ is like an extra girlfriend, gently nagging you into eating better, in your own voice. Then you agree with her and take better care of yourself, and get fucked.

At least that's what it's like if you are a grown man with responsibilities, I guess.
>>
>>42065818
Bro that is fucked advice. When i smoked weed i would regularly buy 12 crispy cremes. One time i took the last 12 from the servo and this nice old lady asked if i was really taking them all because she wanted just one. Well suffice to say i didnt give her any and i ate them all in one sitting.
>>
>>42066583
Weed isn't your problem....being a fat, selfish faggot is.
>>
>>42066591
anon mein sides
>>
portion control faggot.

you can have spaghetti. Just stay under your calorie limit for the day.
>>
A water fast will kill cravings. 3 days should do it.
>>
Buy some whole grain spaghetti. That's just 350cal/100g and tomato sauce is 80cal/100g. Add some meat to it for protons, you can easily have a filling delicious meal for ~700 calories.
>>
>>42066683
>did a 5 day waterfast last week
>never have i craved carbs that bad before

didn't stop until i ate some rice
>>
>>42066687
>That's just 350cal/100g
Dried you mean. When cooked it's around 120-150kcal/100g
>>
>>42066753
What really. Why? Is THAT much waterweight added?
>>
>>42066849
yeah man. google it
>>
>>42066591
6' @ 68kg. Im hardly fat cunt. And if that bitch wanted crispy creme she should've come earlier than fuckinng 2.30am when stonets come for munchies.
>>
>>42066753
hahha what the fuck, people posting broscience should be banned
>>
>>42065481
I love pasta and will never give it up. It's so versatile and works with so many different dishes.
Whole-wheat pasta+self-made tomato sauce with lots of extra ingredients - that is my Holy Grail.
I hate spaghetti, though. Can't eat it with a spoon.
I like to mix pasta with lentils or buckwheat, for more varied taste and of course, dem protons.
>>
>>42065481
Switch to lentils.
>>
>>42066962
it's not bro science you fucking retarded idiot, look it up
>>
>>42066953
Sure whatever you say loser.
>>
>>42066753
You do realize that when you cook 100g of dry pasta, it becomes much heavier? It goes from 100g to over 200g. Therefore, the amount of calories doesn't change per serving.
>>
>>42067050
yes, i.e. 100g of cooked pasta is around 150kcal. are you not understanding?
>>
>>42067054
What's the point of it, though? When I cook, say, 100g, then the dish still has the same number of calories, with simply added water weight.
Seems to me like pointless calculations.
>>
>>42067091
i usually cook loads and save it. obviously it is easier to count it as cooked when i weigh it.
>>
>>42065481
When I make spaghetti I load the sauce with ground beef. That way I get more protons with my meal, and can substitute less pasta for more sauce, and still be full in the end.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.