[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it acceptable to cry during this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Warrior.jpg (46KB, 290x448px) Image search: [Google]
Warrior.jpg
46KB, 290x448px
I genuinely teared up and wept, the whole movie understood me as a man and the problems I go through along with my father and grandfathers.
Brendan's wife was amazing, Paddy doing his best to turn his life around and experience it at the fullest, Tommy and Brendan both completely depressed and emotionally closed messes.
when the music started playing with Paddy looking at his two sons fight while Tommy had a dislocated arm refusing to give up was one of the most beautiful things I've seen and I started crying. It felt like Gavin O'Connor understood me and made this movie for me.
Fuck what am I even spouting, either way what an amazing movie. Feels like my life is more full in a way after watching it, I hadn't cried for years. I feel somewhat replenished.
I love you guys.
>>
File: 1499296757714.gif (3MB, 257x212px) Image search: [Google]
1499296757714.gif
3MB, 257x212px
>>42064250
feg
>>
>>42064250
I'll cry if this board ever manages to get a fitness related topic
>>
File: 20170615_162318.jpg (9KB, 95x120px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_162318.jpg
9KB, 95x120px
>>42064316
Fucking kek
>>
>>42064316
THAts the fucking problem with this board. The feels /fit/ people go through are vastly different than those on r9k or /soc/. We should be able to discuss masculine feelings on the only board that pertains to masculinity
>>
File: this is me.png (474KB, 407x511px) Image search: [Google]
this is me.png
474KB, 407x511px
>>42064298
I used to feel anger from seeing something like that but I don't, this movie changed me. I know the responsibility and what it means to be a man now completely. It's time for me to leave this place.
>>
I cried at the end.

Also, if your arm gets broken during a fight, shouldnt the fight be stoped? That happened during the movie and im curious. In case you didnt watch it, Joel edgerton's character fucked up Hardy's shoulder.
>>
>>42065359
That's because in the movie the moment the bell rang, the shoulder popped so the referee didn't hear
>>
Was an alright film. Pity the fight scenes weren't all that. And tommy should have fought the Russian and barely scraped by instead of coasting to the finals while Brendan the inferior fighter manages to somehow beat the guy who had never lost and never even seen a second round.
>>
>>42065359
Nowadays fights usually are stopped but the movie takes place in a weird timeline where they still have one night tournaments and stuuf, like underground mma back in the early 2000s. Anyway it's happened that guys keep fighting with injuries and win, Forrest griffin had his arm broken by a kick and still won an old fight down in Brazil for example.
>>
>>42065359
Nowadays it should, but it hasn't always been like that.
>>
>>42064352
The problem is, most people, especially those who post often, are looking to get fit. Most people who are already fit just lurk or leave this pol-r9k hybrid disaster.

People come here from the angry beta underage boards (b, r9k, pol) and fill this place up with their shitposting

Needs to be some sort of filter so you cant post until you can do a 2x bodyweight diddly, and 1.5x bodyweight bench for 8 reps.
>>
File: mydomain.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
mydomain.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>42068305
>>42064352
>>42064316
This really isnt a problem though. Its because there is literally NOTHING to talk about related to fitness. Everything has been talked about. Its all readily available knowledge. The reason everybody isnt swole as fuck is because it takes dedication. And thats fueled by feels and desires. Its only natural thats what the threads on /fit/ would be. Feels, desires and stupid questions.

If you have a question, chances are its been answered hundred times.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.