[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fucking shit, why does egg protein taste so fucking bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1435107029374.jpg (293KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1435107029374.jpg
293KB, 621x621px
Holy fucking shit, why does egg protein taste so fucking bad. I am not one to complain usually, but I have eaten literal dog food and it was better than this

The worst thing is that I bought 3 kg of it. I don't know what the fuck to do, I literally had to supress my gag reflex to down the shake
>>
>>42063780
I have the cherry flavored Carnivore beef protein. The flavor is fucking terrible.
>>
gtfo tripfag
>>
>>42063803
I've had their fruit punch beef. Shit's straight nasty.
>>
>>42063780
there is nothing worse than casein protein tho...
>>
>>42063829
At least the chocolate is ok
>>
What the fuck do I do with this thing? I have 3kg of this shit.
How can I cover up this gag inducing taste?
>>
>>42063980
funnel it directly into your lower intestine through your anus to bypass your tastebuds
>>
File: hegotfired.jpg (21KB, 410x600px) Image search: [Google]
hegotfired.jpg
21KB, 410x600px
>>42063980

Have you thought about sugar-free chocolate syrup ? or sugar-free strawberry flavor powder ? You also might mix it in with oatmeal and a bit of maple syrup or honey.

>it ain't too hard to think
>>
>>42063780
fucking kek

sell the shitty egg proton powder on craigslist.
buy a slow cooker. 900g lentils + 2tbsp premade curry paste + 2L broth 4-6 hrs on med-high.
Split into 7 servings gets you: 463cal C77/F1/P33.5. It will give you protons, calories, and unlike your dogfood powder, it will give you some fiber and taste good.
>>
>>42064132
holy fuck this lentils guys is still around

stop trying to meme lentils

youre so autistic
>>
>>42064132
>900 g lentils + Curry Paste

Nigger you've got to be the stinkiest motherfucker in the gym.

Shoo shoo pooinloo
>>
>>42064150
>spending this much time on /fit/
>lentils are a meme

first time i've posted anything about lentils m8, u should try them tho. they're pretty fuckin good partially blended as chip dip.
>>
>>42064132
The point of the protein powder is convinience of not having to eat as much to hit your macros. I know food is objectively better.
>>
>>42063780
>egg protein
why not just eat eggs? they're cheap as shit. spend 10 bucks and have enough eggs for weeks.
>>
>>42065890
I literally answered that in the post before yours fammington

not having to cook, clean, and eat as much
>>
Egg makes me want to puke. Its funny that disgusting looking people like Joe Rogaine love that shit. Theres no coincidence in life.
>>
>>42066079
So you have time for a weight lifting routine, but not time to spend ~10 minutes in the morning making eggs (~2-3 minutes cooking, ~1 minute washing the pan + plate, ~5 minutes eating them).
whatever man, if you wanna spend way more money on powder that tastes like shit, just for the simple convenience of saving some time, go for it
>>
>>42063780

>Still taking taste and flavor into account on /fit/
>not holding your nose if something tastes bad but is uber fucking healthy
>Implying protein needs to taste good

I'm dissapointed in all of you.
>>
>>42064150
Nigga lentils are badass
>>
>>42066234
In reality it takes me way more than 10 min. But I agree with you that there is nothing like the taste of real eggs, I didn't know it would literally taste like rotten barf before I bought it.

>>42066875
>>42066875
Mate, I just learned about it. It's the sulphur, you don't understand. It's not like "eww, I don't like broccoli" or something like that. It literally makes you gag.
>>
>>42066079
you are really stupid desu
>>
Add banana or sugar. Brown sugar preferably, or honey.

If you need just 4 or 5 grams of sugar to make it taste acceptable it isn't that much of a big deal.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.