[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jaw Surgery, and no gains.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: brokenman.jpg (49KB, 461x669px) Image search: [Google]
brokenman.jpg
49KB, 461x669px
Getting Jaw surgery tomorrow to realign my jaw and fix my under bite.
>mfw doc said no heavy exercise for at least a month
>mfw liquid diet for a week, then soft food diet for 6 weeks
>mfw I had just started to enjoy exercise and the feeling of losing weight
feelsbadman, at least my jawline will be more aesthetic
Anyone on /fit/ get surgery on their jaw before?
>>
pls help /fit/ im scared that I'm gonna get fat again
>>
Just starve yourself lol
>>
>>42054919
how 2 starve without dying
>>
File: 1471092079718.jpg (106KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1471092079718.jpg
106KB, 604x604px
>>42054526
>tfw misaligned jaw since some fags beat the shit out of me some years ago

Nice, I honestly had no idea you could even do this. I guess you could use this period to cut, man, and you'll probably be able to exercise in less than a month anyway.
>>
>surgery

Lol, do some research. You can fix your face without spending thousands of dollars.

And I'm not talking about that mewing meme.
>>
Good luck anon
1 month break isnt a lot and face gains are ALWAYS preferable to other gains. This could very likely change your life significantly. Do what the doctor says, dont risk anything. Concentrate 100% on getting done with the operation and everything following up before you start working out again.
>>
>>42055000
>I honestly had no idea you could even do this
Talk to a maxilla facial surgeon, it's a very common surgery to fix a misaligned jaw, insurance might cover it completely

>>42055024
>face gains are ALWAYS preferable to other gains
Damn, I hadn't thought about it from that perspective, but it's true.
>>
>>42055014
>getting big muscles
lol, do some research. you can get big muscles without ever execising

and i'm not talking about steroids
>>
>>42054526

im probably getting jaw implants
>>
>>42054526
Also had a jaw surgery to extend my under jaw. It will change your look completly but you will lose all gains. But after the first week without real food you wont be hungry anymore (funny how your body adopts).
>>
>>42055277
>dubs dont lie
anon, I know that everyone recovers differently, but when did you start getting back into your exercise routine? 3 weeks? 4, 5?
>>
File: tumblr_m3ev6lOh5q1qfkfb8.jpg (21KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3ev6lOh5q1qfkfb8.jpg
21KB, 500x342px
If you are ugly, have no will to live and think about killing yourself everyday, why not work towards earning enough money to afford the procedure. Go abroad and let it be done in Brazil, South Korea or Europe. Its much cheaper than in the US and often way better. Especially South Korea and Brazil have flourishing cosmetic surgery industries.
Plastic surgery may very well change your life just like it has for many thousands of people every day. Especially when all your misery is caused by your appearance, you should be giving it a try.
If you are too high inhibition to do it and find hundreds of excuses to not work towards something, then there isnt much more to tell you.
It might not as be socially acceptable for men as for women, but if you suffer everyday its a worthy tradeoff
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivHHwA1dEvI
>>
File: Shia-LaBeouf.jpg (242KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Shia-LaBeouf.jpg
242KB, 750x500px
Just do it. Your life will change. Seriously.
>>
File: 1497022355555.jpg (321KB, 782x788px) Image search: [Google]
1497022355555.jpg
321KB, 782x788px
>>42055555
Checkem
>>
This is sad.
I hope people don't actually do this unless they had some kind of injury that fucked up their jaw or are legit extreme cases of missbuiding.
>>
>>42055564
Lol, everyone is doing it. You can improve everything /fit/ is so spastic about. Face, height, dick, everything.
>>
>>42055534
I never knew shia boy had such a jew nose. Good for him though.
>>
>>42055637
>everyone is doing it
this is sad, why do you tell yourself that? maybe butt implants in colombia and fake tits
>>
>>42054526
yeah, I had an open bite that they had to smash my jaw for

Unless you enjoy the taste of your favorite foods and you dont give a fuck about the texture, kiss a good amount of your gains goodbye.

Whey shakes should still be doable
>>
>>42055564
I probably got jewed by the industry, but I was told if I didn't get this surgery my back teeth would eventually wear out from over-use

Either suffer now or suffer later
>>
>>42054526
>being a fake faggot
You're still ugly in your genetics.
>>
>>42055656
>this is sad, why do you tell yourself that?
Lol, you have no idea. Just do your research. It's a wild world out there and everyone is cheating.
>>
>>42055683
Lol, no, stop deluding yourself man, it's not good for your mental health
>>
>>42055718
Coping hard, I guess. Well, it's your loss.
>>
>>42054526
You don't have to become fat. One month is not much.

>liquid diet for a week
Won't change shit about your body if you keep healthy
>Soft food for 6 weeks
Research exactly what this means and cook GOOD FOOD. Fuck the mayo and shit like that. Eat asparagus and tuna and kale and everything you you stuff your mouth with while still being healthy.

Weight loss is 80% diet.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.