[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of actually buying some. I know. What do you guys think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: bfplus30percentoff.jpg (49KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
bfplus30percentoff.jpg
49KB, 600x900px
Thinking of actually buying some. I know.

What do you guys think?
>>
BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST
infowars.com
>>
Isn't everything from Infowars absolute snake oil?
>>
>>42052768
>he doesn't believe that all democrats are satanic aliens sent to destroy the human race by sacrificing us to bring demons to life
get out, normie
>>
>>42052768
Idk that's why I'm asking. Not sure if I should get Alex Jones or Joe Rogan nootropics
>>
>>42052821
I've heard that nootropics period are absolute bull, let alone stuff from Infowars
I'd be cautious and prepared for the worst but I'd still be interested to find out more.
>>
>>42052739
Don't support Alex Jones or infowars.

I've tried nootropics, but I just get the generic stuff l-carnatine, l-theanine, and gingko is what I take right now. It does give you some focus and concentration, but you need to be disciplined on top of it. The first time I took it, I just surfed the internet like a slob, but I surfed INTENSELY.
>>
>>42052850
Damn. Someone on 4chan said they were like a good substitute for ADHD medication. A very watered down substitute but still
>>
>>42052863
>not supporting Alex Jones and Infowars
Normalfag
>>
>>42052863
Alex is a nice guy though

Where are you getting your generics btw?
>>
>>42052894
Alex is a psycho.

I just get them from the vitamin shoppe. I'm sure you can get them cheaper elsewhere.
>>
>>42052872
It sounds very possible. That explanation sounds realistic and a best case scenario to me
>>
File: 2.jpg (17KB, 327x404px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
17KB, 327x404px
/Fit/ is /NYPA/

Research the pharmacology of ADHD stimulants and compare them to the clinical studies done on nootropics.

But just for clarity's sake they're fucking garbage. Do tai chi and eat right you may feel more clear-headed. Go on a tea break if you consume THC
>>
brain force and alpha brain both are the same, and both work. get either.

>GUYS NOOTROPICS DO NOT WORK

then you proceed to recommend people to drink tea... which has the EXACT SAME AMINOACID WITH THE EXACT SAME EFFECT AS THE MOST COMMON NOOTROPIC STACK

l-theanine + coffee is the most famous and safest nootropic stack. tea gives you a tiny ammount of both - the two things that make people drink tea. the two things in tea that provide any benefits.
>>
>>42052931
y-you don't actually think it's called a "tea break", right?
>t-break
>tolerance break
>>
All i know is carnitine or whatever gives me peter north loads
>>
>>42052872
ADD here, they did okay. I still got a lil distracted, but was able to stay on track.

One thing I did notice though was I was always lowkey pissed off when I was on em, which is why I stopped taking them
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.