[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fixing babyface

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (944KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
944KB, 3264x2448px
Is There anything to fix an unfortunate babyface at 22 ,?
>>
Be happy you have it when you hit 30 and looks early 20s
>>
File: barrett1.jpg (49KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
barrett1.jpg
49KB, 500x491px
>>42050625

Surgery. Or thickening your neck.

A babyface isn't really that good , unless you are a prettyboy along the lines of Leonardo Dicaprio but even he has noticable cheekbones and a defined chin/jaw
>>
Supposedly "mewing". Retards with no jaws use it to grow bone or whatever but actually the tension it does to your face and neck area will eat up a lot of fat in 3-6 months of constant exercise.
>>
>>42050625
Take test
>>
>>42050673
lookism is spreading

the virus is taking root. unstoppable

how to do stop ideas from spreading

YOU DONT
>>
File: impi.jpg (88KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
impi.jpg
88KB, 960x960px
>>42050769

It will never spread to most non-aspies.

I'm like a 6.5/10 and I've had loads of girls express interest in me. Pic is just one example.

Looks aren't that important if you're not autistic and know what makes women tick.
>>
File: 1427329448799.png (208KB, 344x423px) Image search: [Google]
1427329448799.png
208KB, 344x423px
>>42050677
shhh neurotypical go cope and be in denial elsewhere, all hail mew, bless be his name
>>
>>42050790
tren + mdma boyo

also location theory is legit but it seems like you got females acknowledging you as a human being already

its legit

zyzz was on tren + mdma all the time. just dont fuck with dnp and ur gucci, lol

and besides, id rather die a glorious death in the breeding fields of ptp with a heartattack than rot for the rest of my life
>>
>>42050838
MDMA? like fucking ecstasy?
>>
>>42051445
Tren jaw and gurning from MDMA.

Don't fucking abuse MDMA. Keep it at least 6 weeks apart rolls, that guy is dumb
>>
>>42050625
start smoking cigarettes
>>
>>42050640
What he said.
Grow a beard now to look a bit older, shave it off in your 30s.
>>
>>42053027
I smoked for 5 years and it didn't do anything.
>>
i have a pretty severe one also 6'4 it doesnt get better i look like a sideshow attraction
>>
>>42050790
>It will never spread to most non-aspies.
Do you think the concept of being attracted to beautiful people is a constructed internet phenomenon? If so, my entire family is red-pilled then.
I came here when I was in my mid 20s so my worldview isnt fucked up as much by this site. But how is this any news in normie-land? You will always have the bottom of the barrel deluding themselves about their flaws to no end, but more people than you think value looks and know about its importance. Take any girl, any. They use make-up on the daily and if they dont and look like shit leaving the house, they get treated appropriately. Women KNOW about looks, trust me.
Very good-looking and hideous guys know too, because they have experienced the extremes of the spectrum. Its the mid-20s, no life or social experience, uglier-than-he-thinks-he-is losers that come here or to reddit or other internet forums that go on about it being irrelevant.
Looks or beauty are a powerful force that arguably determine your life to a great extent.
Just because some aspies started lurking plastic surgery forums eight years ago and began memeing those terms HARD doesnt mean our biological instincts are invalidated
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.