[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I go from here /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: symmetricstrength.jpg (218KB, 1753x763px) Image search: [Google]
symmetricstrength.jpg
218KB, 1753x763px
Well /fit/, I finally hit the goal weight of my weight loss journey as of today.

>Height: 178cm (5'10")
>Weight: 68kg (150lbs)
>Age: 25

I started out at 225lbs of pure lard. 75lbs lighter and I'm not really where I hoped I'd be.
Back when I was fluent in Huttese most of my fat had accumulated as a massive spare tyre. I'd hoped that at the end of this long ass cut I'd have a 6-pack, or at least a flat stomach. But given that a lot of fat was located around the stomach region, there's still some stubborn fat and loose skin that didn't get the memo.
So what do I do from here?
Do I keep cutting until the last of it goes away? Do I maintain for a short while, then go into a clean bulk of 300-400 kcal above maintenance, and hope that an increase in muscle mass will eventually stretch out the remaining belly fat and loose skin, and then cut again after a while?

Pic related is me and my symmetric strength score. In case you wonder why no squat, it's because my knees are fucked. Bad form while squatting early on, when I was doing meme shit and pissing away my noob gains without having done any reading on lifting nor nutrition prior to starting out. I can barely kneel down and tie my own shoes without my knees hurting like crazy. Deadlifts are fine, don't have to bend my knees far enough for them to hurt.

TL;DR: How do I go about dealing with stubborn fat and loose skin and eventually become aesthetic?
>>
>>42049899
If you cut for a couple months more while lifting youd have such a great body. Trust me.
>>
>>42049952
Couple more months then, no problem
>>
>>42049899
Your legs look fine.
I hate squats myself and would much rather do an extra set of deadlifts per week.
How often do you deadlift?
Ho long have you been working out for?
>>
To the gym
>>
>>42050545
I deadlift twice a week, doing some working sets starting at 1pl8 and work my way up to a Heavy Double Pause set of 6 at 140kg.
>Ho long have you been working out for?
Been working out for a few years, but I was doing complete meme shit and not counting calories until about 8 months ago. Pissed away all my noob gains on meme machines and consuming copious amounts of carbs and almost no protein.
>>
>>42049899
You pic doesn't match your lifts.
>>
>>42050923
Dunno what to tell you. There's a significant difference between that pic and when I've got a pump going, I guess. I'm not sure I could manage the estimated 1rm on bench and incline bench. My input on SS was 90kg x8 for bench and 80kg x6 for incline bench, which is my most recent lifts.
I did manage the 170kg diddly not two weeks ago.
The rest of the lifts are subpar to the average lifter at my level, according to SS. Even the ones that are superior aren't much higher, so I don't know why they wouldn't match my picture.
>>
>>42051363
Not to be mean but i doubt you could bench 115
>>
>>42049899
> e-stating 101
>>
>>42051363
You're not supposed to count your maxes at your heaviest against what your current weight is.
>>
>>42051604
I wasn't at my heaviest less than 2 weeks ago, believe me.
>>42051447
Like I said, I doubt it too.
>>42051503
If I was gonna e-stat then I'd aim for impressive numbers. As it is, I only included my stats because I've noticed other people are asked to submit as much info as possible when making threads similar to this.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.