[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex with muscle women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6727.jpg (204KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6727.jpg
204KB, 1600x1067px
Has anyone on //fit/ fucked a muscular, crossfit/Bodybuilder Tier woman? Was it better or worse compared to a normie girl? Are musclegirls into weird shit?

Pic related
>>
>>42048444
it was great we rubbed dicks for hours
>>
>>42048444
No one here has had sex and/or is gay.
>>
>>42048444
Me:
>190-200lbs
>5'11"

Her:
>former marine
>crossfit enthusiast
>bisexual (married to a woman)

It was great.
She had a strong grip.
Very active.

Her:
>high school track and field star
>intellectual
>115 lbs, 5'10.5"
Unfortunately, she was a dead fish, though she was fantastic to look at.

Her:
>aerobics/weight lifting gym rat
>'lesbian'
>almost certain meth use (as well as other things)
>105lbs tops, 5'5"

Was pretty good.
She was desperate for praise in a way that made me want to gtfo though.
Not to mention the drug use.

>kickboxing/fanatical aerobics
>100lbs
>5'2"
>nuts
Seriously nuts.
Wanted to do all sorts of crazy freaky shit.
>asphyxiation
>violence
>ass to mouth
>rough anal
>bust on my face
>spit on me
Literally begging/demanding these things with no shame.

Bottomed out in her and she pretty much wanted me to fuck her broken inside.

Too bad she was married, crazy, a co-worker and a fucking mess with 5 kids besides.

Her husband did leave her a couple years ago.

Now she calls me to tell me every time her current boyfriend beats her half to death.
Of which there's been several.

As though I'm going to do anything about it or even want to hear that shit.

But all in all, fit girls are 10x better than those that aren't.
>>
>>42048666
>>bisexual (married to a woman)
you fuck fag hags? wtf dude. You're gonna get aids.
>>
>>42048752
>Fag hag
That's not what it means you twat
>>
Can someone explain the musclegirl fetish to me?

The whole appeal of a muscular dude to a woman is that he can physically manipulate her and fuck well. What's the appeal of a muscular woman when it comes to fucking?
>>
Had sex with roofed strong girl it was shit tier sex she barely could get wet and touching her body was too reminiscent of a man I didn't even finish just got up and left
>>
>>42048902
*roided not roofed
>>
>>42048881
>being this normie
>>
>>42048881
Fit girl:
>can keep up with you on long hikes
>can horse around without quite as much fear of breaking her as the average woman (she might even hurt you, as my experience with the kickboxer went, and it was fucking great)
>handles essentially every aspect of our physical lives better (chores, cleaning, children)
>workout buddy (I really miss having a workout buddy)

And if you can't imagine how it improves bedroom play time, then I feel bad for you bro.

A few of the ones I've been with almost made me feel like I was a kid again it was so much fun.

And the aspect of them registering to your senses as a great prospect to mother your children really gives the spooge a boost (you cum much harder if you think this way, or at least I do).
>>
>>42048881
women with some muscle look better and understand the concept of working hard to achieve a goal unlike the skinnyfat entitled millennial cunts walking around
>>
One girl seriously into crossfit, former army, about 5'7. Don't know her weight but she had a visible six pack and real arm and leg definition.

We went on one date. She acted sweet and feminine the whole time, except when we talked about lifting. Then it was practically a dick measuring contest. She didn't drink alcohol or soda.

Back at my place, we hooked up. Less than a minute into foreplay and she started demanding everything be harder, faster, and kinkier.

She washed up and then came back to cuddle. A few minutes after that, still holding me, she called up her husband to see if the kids were asleep. Apparently my apartment was some kind of conference for her work. This was the first hint I had that she was married. Never saw her again.
>>
>>42050514
>doesn't drink alcohol or soda
>visibly fit
>wants to powerfuck you
>cheating on her husband so you know she only wants sex

Sounds like a 10/10 encounter to me mate
>>
>>42050646

Not disagreeing with you friendo. Would recommend. I just draw the line at a girl calling her husband and lying to him while still in the post-coital cuddle, at least without warning me first.
>>
I dated a cardio bunny and her ass felt like a bag of sand and we kept hitting our pelvis' together during missionary
I like a little cushion
Does that mean I'm high test?
>>
>>42051031
> incel detected
Remember, your girlfriend/wife will eventually do shit like this. Women are genetically programmed to cheat just like men are.
>>
>>42048881

That isn't the reason. Stop being retarded.

It's like saying "The whole reason guys like big tits is because they can manipulate them, so a man with no arms shouldn't like big tits."
>>
>>42048902

Why did it remind you of touching men?

I've dated a girl who was in track in high school and college, who don't look muscular, but a she had a hard midsection, and it made my dick explode.

If you are touching a women and thinking about men, you should re-evaluate your sexuality.
>>
Fucked a track athlete who is also an instagram poser.

Was fun, she was very flexible, had a solid ass and legs. But not that much more fun than any other girl decent in the sack
>>
>>42048666

> 5'10"
> 115lbs

So what you're saying is you fucked a stick?
>>
Once had a short thing with a powerlifter girl off tinder. She was pretty dense in bed she maybe weighed 165? Wasn't horrible but wasn't great. The ass was fat though
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.