[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tanning/Reading on the beach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1483141303914.png (123KB, 316x215px) Image search: [Google]
1483141303914.png
123KB, 316x215px
/fitlit/ pls get in here

I'm planning on going to a beach to tan, swim and read, should I wear any eye protection while reading in the sun? I plan on reading Camus

Also what's the best kind of swimming for an off day?
>>
No one on /fit/ is old enough to know what /fitlit/ is
>>
>>42048090
oh right it's summertime
>>
>>42048083
/fitlit/ I summon thee
>>
You can't all be gone
>>
>>42048083

I would say you need sunglasses, the paper gets really bright and reflective of the sun.
>>
Camus is for underage nihilist cucks. Hope this helped.
>>
Audio books only on the beach.
>>
>>42048311
you want to protect his eyes by making him not read stuff?
and Camus was by no means nihilistic

>>42048090
it's been a little over 2 months famalam
>>
>>42048083
>reading Camus on the beach
Eye protection? You should bring a bullet proof vest in case they retaliate
>>
>>42048083
Tan like you lift. Progressive Overload.
Intense Tanning at the beach for a few weeks is the worst thing you can do.
>Look up the time you can be in the sun without protection for your skin type (probably around 15-20 minutes)
>Go in the sun for that amount of time without sunscreen (Or rather double that time, back and front)
>After that period, either put on sunscreen/clothes or go inside/shade
>repeat every day that the sun shines
>every couple of weeks, increase the time you spend in the sun by a few minutes
>best time of day is between 11 AM and 3 PM (outside that window you could stay a bit longer)
>be consistent and you'll get a nice tan

t. used to be cheesy white, been doing this as much as I can since the end of may and already am more tan than ever before, even got tanlines from my underwear now.
>>
File: Hvað.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hvað.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>42048083
>free for some time, barely anything to do at school until graduation
>weather is shit
>finally graduate, weather turns fucking splendid in no time
>work from 7 am - 4 pm
>no sun left as I leave work
W-Why
>>
>>42048393
Enjoy your melanoma.
>>
>>42048631
bullshit. As long as you stay within the acceptable time for your skin type, there is really no problem and it's actually healthy and good for you.
Problems happen when you go all out for 3 weeks during vacation or stay too long and get burned.
>>
>>42048083

>not reading Evola on the beach
>>
File: plebs.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
plebs.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>42048311
>Camus
>Nihilistic
>>
Camus fucking sucks.
>>
>>42048376
>July 6, 7/6
>April 1, 4/1
>little over 2 months ago
Where did you learn to count
>>
>>42048689
my nigga
>>
>>42048083
Yes you should wear sunglasses you dope
>>
>>42048302
>paper
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.