[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What level of ketos is optimal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1597.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1597.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
What level of ketos is optimal?
>>
>>42047038

Dont do this diet if you have to ask stupid questions about it, it's a serious diet that can hurt you if you do it wrong.

Doing it because it's a meme is a terrible idea, leave this thread and do some real research

>t. 5+ year ketoer
>>
>>42047038
Heavy as possible. The darker it comes out, the more ketones you're producing from broken down fat. More fat loss = more ketones = more energy.

Something like that. Use google faggot.
>>
>>42047062
>5 year ketoer
keto was invented in 2015 dumbass
>>
>>42047079
ok kid
>>
>>42047038
>>42047062
>>42047064
>>42047079
>>42047093

When you switch to a low/no carb diet should I drop the calories as well?

Do you still need a caloric deficit on a keto diet?
>>
>>42047160
Do maintainance or calorie surplus as you are adapting.
>>
>>42047260
>Do maintainance or calorie surplus as you are adapting.

I'm already in a deficit just watching calories desu. Lost a lot of wiehgt already. Dieting since 5-6 weeks. I'm so damn close to a single digits. Just want to drop the carbs and push on further? Keep the calories in a deficit and then drop the carbs?

Other option was no carbs but only pre workout??!?!
>>
>>42047038
ketostix aren't for nutritional ketosis (which you're in), they're for diabetics to test ketoacidosis. They wont give you any useful information.

>>42047260
>>42047160
you need to be in a caloric deficit for keto just like every other diet. do maintenance for the first week if you want, the most important thing is that you get electrolytes
>>
>>42047079
>invented in 2015
>my immense fitness knowledge comes solely from /fit/
>I therefore know everything about everything
>except I don't

>Further studies in the 1920s indicated that seizures generally returned after the fast. Charles Howland, the parent of one of Conklin's successful patients and a wealthy New York corporate lawyer, gave his brother John a gift of $5,000 to study "the ketosis of starvation".

Fucking Wikipedia. Do you even try to research anything before flapping your mouth?
>>
>>42047340
>you need to be in a caloric deficit for keto just like every other diet. do maintenance for the first week if you want, the most important thing is that you get electrolytes

thanks bro.

Morning is going to basically be a strong as fuck black coffee and cardio. Might nibble on a small piece of cheese afterwards.

During the day I'm going to have
60grams of this fake meat
60ml of macademia oil

(60 x 4) + (60 x 9) = (240 +540) = 780 calories

This is going to form the back bone of my 3 meals.

I'm also on 500 primo, 300 test, 200 tren, 200 mast 50mg anavar.

I'm going to drop the test a bit and double the tren and mast.

Going to sit myself through this for 2 weeks and see how my experiment goes.
>>
>>42047340
How do I check if I'm in ketosis then?
>>
summer bulk 2k17 went a little too well and now im 24%bf so i gotta cut. is it even possible to lift on keto?
>>
>>42047038
Doesn't matter, those sticks are useless for telling ketosis level, only that your body is producing excess ketones.

>>42047062
This is true, but a hyperbole.

Make sure you, at the least, read the FAQ on plebbit. If you don't take care of your electrolytes you'll start losing your gains and die.

>>42047160
No need to drop calories.

Caloric deficit helps when cutting (lol).

>>42047949
Blood tests.

"Are you hungry?"
>>
>>42047038
Truthfully, barely colored is best. Anything more just means that you have extra keytones in your system that you're not using as fuel.

Forget the stix... Just keep the carbs down to under 25 and you'll be fine.

The stix are good for tweaking if you want to stay on the diet. Meaning: How many carbs CAN I eat before working out but still stay in ketosis.

I could have 50 carbs before working out, work out hard and still be in ketosis when I did the diet.

That's what they're good for.
>>
>>42047038

For purposes of keto dieting, it's Yes or No. You are either producing ketones or you are not. The amount/level of ketones is only relevant to diabetics.
>>
>>42047160
>Do you still need a caloric deficit on a keto diet?

Yes.

One of the main "selling points" of keto is that most people can eat enough and not feel hungry, and still maintain a calorie deficit without actually tracking the calories.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.