[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fasted today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (80KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
80KB, 800x682px
So if i fast tomorrow as well, the next day ill be able to decide what portion sizes to eat and wont feel crazy hungry and stop being fat?
>>
two days won't have a huge effect, but keep doing it and yes, you'll be more easily satiated
>>
I fast myself today
>>
File: WTFFF.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
WTFFF.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>>42046936
how much more days then?
im size 20 australian and female

i want the cravings and hungry feeling to go away DDDXX
>>
>>42046964
>i want the cravings and hungry feeling to go away

Yeah that's how you got where you are
>>
>>42046974
nuh uh, i use to under eat, but then as a kid i was told i was evil and causing africans to starve if i didnt eat everything, then i got depressed and ate more cuz of communication and learning problems.

im not hungry now, i never am when i fast.
But if i ate today i would be hungry as fuck now and eat 3 big meals
>>
HELPENINGS
>>
>>42046997
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jQmyRskj50
>>
>>42047105
ITS ALL BULLSHIT

I lost the most, the quickest when i was eating less(and walking 4-7 hours every day) even if it was carbs!
>>
>>42047115
Seven hours of walking a gay gee I wonder why you lost wait
>>
>>42047128
I cant do that now tho cuz i gotta make video games and learn russian and draw comics and animations and crochett and make popup cards and finish making up my own language and do voice acting and singing and instrument playing and music creation etc
>>
Ehpl D:
>>
DX
>>
>>42046964
>im size 20 australian and female
S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y
>>
>>42046942
underrated
>>
File: 1494562726596.png (4KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
1494562726596.png
4KB, 224x217px
>>42046964
>how much more days then?

If your body is used to burning fat for fuel which takes more then one fast or ketogenic diet

After the third day your hunger should go away.
>>
Drink water. Before any and all meals, drink water until you feel disgusted to drink another glass. Be full before filling yourself.
>>
>>42049245
well, be careful. hyponatrenia is real and can happen just from water fasting
>>
>>42047208
Wow, I hope you still have time to kill yourself in that busy schedule
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.