[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2166.jpg (38KB, 709x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2166.jpg
38KB, 709x720px
>Face > Frame > Height
The best way to develop facial aesthetics, besides losing weight, is to practice correct tongue posture.
>>
So I can give her a natty lickaroo?
>>
It's not just the tip, you have to get the whole tongue up, very nearly closing your windpipe. You should feel the tip on the soft rim behind the feet, your tongue on the roof of your mouth, with the sides on your tongue on the back teeth, and then drive up with the tongue, and get a vacuum seal as best you can, and then do Mew push-swallows by pressing your tongue up on to your palette.
>>
>>42046382
Red pill me on that meme. are you implying if I rest my tongue up I'll develop facial aesthetics??
>>
>>42046775
It's called mewing and its a very real thing.

If you want to do the ONLY natty jawline exercise for facial gains, you gotta mew.
>>
>>42046775
Yes, along with not mouth breathing and keeping your teeth together.
>>
File: 1498281286723.jpg (60KB, 717x744px) Image search: [Google]
1498281286723.jpg
60KB, 717x744px
>>42046382
>it takes about 6-24 months. For drastic changes takes about 2-4 years.

HA,I knew this shit is just a fad
>>
>>42046789
the point is it works
>>
>>42046794
yeah and further reading says it works on KIDS Age 12 and below...

ITS JUST ANOTHER MEME FAD
>>
>>42046382
I've always done this automatically
it takes effort to not do this
>>
>>42046775
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
>>
>>42046837
Yeah I do this naturally. I don't get how that isn't the natural resting position of the tongue.

How do you mouth breathers hold your tongue?
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 1136x640px
>>42046789
Regardless of any real facial feature benefits, I don't see why it's mocked. It's still proper tongue posture and helps you breath properly and maintain good neck posture. For me correcting it was a natural step in correcting my posture.
>>
>>42046851
I never mouth breathed, but my tongue used to rest on the bottom of my mouth anyway.
>>
>>42046382
What is this sound? D?
>>
>>42046382
there is nothing I can do to fix my shitty horse teeth and how my tongue lays while I sleep.

I put on braces two times, fixed and realigned my teeth and was too much of a gay faggot kid to put on my night teeth guard to keep from ruining them again.
and here I am, 23, with the face of a horse, having lost all hope and even stopped brushing my shitty teeth, since mouthbreathing and pushing with my tongue on them during the night already ruined them

why wont death just take me
>>
File: frowning.jpg (6KB, 175x195px) Image search: [Google]
frowning.jpg
6KB, 175x195px
>>42046789
Nothing in life worth having would be fast/easy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.