[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just read a study that compared beginner lifters on the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1441772825976.jpg (29KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1441772825976.jpg
29KB, 665x662px
Just read a study that compared beginner lifters on the same routine. One group natty, one group on 600mg test/week, one group who didn't lift but took 600mg test/week, and a place effect who didn't do anything.

-The enhanced guys training got the most gains obviously
>THE GROUP WHO DIDN'T LIFT AT ALL BUT WERE ON TEST GOT THE SECOND HIGHEST GAINS
-Then the natty lifters
-Then the placebo group
I want to fucking kill myself. Someone give me a reason right now why lifting natty makes sense at all. What's the fucking point. Someone out there is taking roids on his fucking couch watching Netflix all day and eating Doritos and getting more gains than me!
>>
Because you fuck up your hormone system potentially for your entire life
>>
>>42045661
Because I drink heavily 6 days a week and deprive myself of sleep frequently but still look pretty joocy.
>>
>>42045661
Well steriods have downsides too, where as natty lifting really doesn't
>>
>>42045667
>implying a couple hours of reading doesn't 99% negate that risk
>>
>>42045667
thats what big pharma is here to save
>>
>>42045661
Reminds me of the study Blahino cites a lot. They took a bunch a bunch of college aged males who had all been training consistently for at least a year. Gave them huge doses of test and had them completely stop exercising for 3 months. The average change in body composition? +18 pounds of muscle, -2 pounds of fat.
>>
>>42045661
just do it its the 21st century they can fix everything steroids might break.
>>
>>42045675
Like what?

If you get injured while on gear you'll also recover faster
>>
Realize that those gains won't take you further than consistent natty training. Obviously roiding is fucking amazing in terms of gains, especially if done properly. The point of lifting natty is that you can still make good progress, let alone for normie standards. Try doing that, keep an open ming, and don't get frustrated, because you also have the option to roid. I experienced the same before, I was highly mad and asking the same question, but there's no need to. Further down the road evaluate your situation and decide if going to the next level is worth the possible negatives. Good luck anon.
>>
>>42045661
Yeah test is pretty much magic.
There shouldn't be such a stigma around it, but still, the average early 20s lifter probably shouldn't do it.
And everyone, even in the categories below should first get their lifestyle into order before taking drugs.

You should seriously consider it if
>You hit your natty limit (i.e. lifting for over a decade and no gains the last year)
>You have low test (Look up the symptoms, get checked, find a a sympathetic doctor to prescribe it)
>Your test is dropping because you're old (~35+, regularly check your T levels once you pass 30)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.